SOLD: 2006 Ford F-250 Lariat diesel with cap and 2005 Four Wheel Camper Hawk shell
The perfect set up for 4-wheel back country adventures!
$22,000 for entire set up.
2006 Ford F250 Lariat diesel w/ 143,xxx miles
- great condition, only 2nd owner
- spray-in bedliner and Four Wheel Camper specific bed attachments installed
- includes matching grey cap, operable windows w/screens, carpeted ceiling
- remote start
- all injectors replaced ~22k miles ago
- has coolant filter, never shown any particulate at change
2005 Four Wheel Camper Hawk Shell
- includes camper jacks for taking it off the truck for storage
- wired for a solar panel
- brackets for Fiamma F45S
- has feet installed on top for a Thule or Yakima rack
- no water or propane
- needs minor repair on rivets of rear lift panel
- inclues all accessories seen in pics
- lightweight construction perfect for 4-wheeling fun
Love this rig. Only selling because we purchased a Ford Transit to outfit as a campervan, including Quigley upgrade.
Edited by kyclist, 06 May 2017 - 03:38 PM.