1 reply to this topic

#1 Ginzie

Ginzie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles

Posted 12 July 2017 - 08:59 PM

Hi all, I have a 1995 skamper 0655 built for a short bed truck in nice shape. Everything works and works well. It has a 3 way fridge that will freeze if you set it too low, new foam for the cushions and new mattress foam, new blinds, stainless sink with hand pump and new water pump, new thermostat, the heater works great, new screens on the screen door and all windows but the screens on the canopy are in ruff shape, 3 burner gas cook top. The canopy is in decent shape with a few pin holes here and there and some old stains form the old leaks all the plastic windows and glass windows are in perfect shape and no leaks on the windows or frames.

When I purchased the camper a few years ago it was a little neglected and had a leak in the front corner of the roof which has been repaired and is water tight now (lots of testing in the rain and no more leaks). I also had a shop go through and check the propane and electrical systems and both work well.

Some of the screens are torn and the camper does need a little love but can be used right away and I am currently using it on the weekends with no issues.

I love my skamper and the only reason I am selling is that it does not fit in my garage and the hawk I'm buying does.

The camper is in storage right now so I will post more pics this weekend and post the critical measurements this weekend as well

Located in California in the San Fernando valley

Posting here first then putting on CL this weekend

Asking $2000 OBO

Thank you for looking,

Call with any questions 818-406-1727

Greg

Attached Thumbnails

• IMG_0930.JPG
  • IMG_0931.JPG
  • IMG_0932.JPG
  • IMG_0946.JPG
  • IMG_0953.JPG
  • IMG_0954.JPG
  • IMG_0950.JPG
  • IMG_0946.JPG

Edited by Ginzie, 21 July 2017 - 05:13 PM.

#2 Ginzie

Ginzie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles

Posted 13 July 2017 - 04:38 PM

Hi all, I have a 1995 skamper 0655 built for a short bed truck in nice shape. Everything works and works well. It has a 3 way fridge that will freeze if you set it too low, new foam for the cushions and new mattress foam, new blinds, stainless sink with hand pump and new water pump, new thermostat, the heater works great, new screens on the screen door and all windows but the screens on the canopy are in ruff shape, 3 burner gas cook top. The canopy is in decent shape with a few pin holes here and there and some old stains form the old leaks all the plastic windows and glass windows are in perfect shape and no leaks on the windows or frames.

When I purchased the camper a few years ago it was a little neglected and had a leak in the front corner of the roof which has been repaired and is water tight now (lots of testing in the rain and no more leaks). I also had a shop go through and check the propane and electrical systems and both work well.

Some of the screens are torn and the camper does need a little love but can be used right away and I am currently using it on the weekends with no issues.

I love my skamper and the only reason I am selling is that it does not fit in my garage and the hawk I'm buying does.

The camper is in storage right now so I will post more pics this weekend and post the critical measurements this weekend as well

Located in California in the San Fernando valley

Posting here first then putting on CL this weekend

Asking $2000 OBO

Thank you for looking,

Call with any questions 818-406-1727

Greg

Forgot to add it has a solar controller and single panel that does an amazing job of keeping the battery topped off at all times.

Going to my storage this weekend to take lots of pics to post here and on CL

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: pop up camper, truck camper, palomino, sun lite, fwc, four wheel camper, camper

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users