This camper is designed for the Tacoma and other short bed trucks but we built a platform for it to fit in our 2006 Tundra (also for sale!). I would be happy to include the platform for free if you’d like it but you would need to come disassemble it (only a power drill is needed).
STANDARD ITEMS FROM FWC:
- Screen Door
- Dead bolt (was a new feature in the latest couple of years)
- LED Interior Lights (replaced after their first version was recalled)
- LED Outside porch light
- Fire Extinguisher
- Exterior gas strut roof lift assists
- Wired for Solar panel connection
ADDITIONAL OPTIONS INSTALLED BY FWC:
- 12V plugs
- Propane Heater (absolute game changer!)
- Thermal Pack (A MUST for winter camping)
- 2 Propane Tanks
- Rear Flood Lights
- Dual ceiling windows, both with Fantastic fans (crucial in the summer!)
- Two Deep-cycle batteries with battery separator (charges from truck but won’t drain truck battery)
- 4x Mechanical Camper Jacks and hardware
- 2x Aluminum Jack Extension plates (For wide body trucks)
- Smooth Fiberglass siding
- Glass Top Flush Mount 2 Burner Propane Stove on the top of the furnace cabinet (really nice to be able to put things on top of this when not in use
- Battery Tender (maintains battery health when camper is in storage or can also charge the batteries from shore power)
AWESOME RENOVATIONS WE HAD MADE POST-PURCHASE
- Painted walls white (now has excellent light inside)
- Replaced tan curtains with professionally-sewn white curtains (front window, side window, rear window)
- Professionally reupholstered bench cushions to grey, ultra-durable multi-use fabric.
- Two custom, professional cabnitery, grey color, for dry food storage, dinnerware/cooking utensils drawer, and clean and grey water storage for 9” copper sink with foot pump. (Grey water tube can be drained into tank in cabinet or outside of camper)
- ARB 35L Fridge (included with camper!)
Dry weight is about 1200 lbs
Side Vinyl is in perfect condition, especially since this camper is nearly new. We have about 40 nights in it. Only damage is the rear door plastic piece has some scratches on it. Everything else is mint condition! The dealer can order a replacement part but we never got around to it since the piece functions the same.
NOTE: Before picking up the camper you will probably need to have a FWC dealer install the tie down kit on your truck. We’d be happy to meet at the dealer in Salt Lake City (Paul at Equipt1.com) if that makes it easier for the install for you if payment has been pre-arranged etc.
I can text you more detailed photos of specific areas as needed. This will sell within one week of posting so please only serious buyers that are ready to come pick up in SLC, UT.
Text is best, I usually can't answer my phone during the day.
Full Res photos here: https://www.dropbox....ZtyePHu_wa?dl=0
Asking Price: $17,000
Edited by jesmor3, 27 August 2017 - 05:55 AM.