Ocelot build starting !

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 penner

penner

• Members
  • 186 posts

Posted 15 December 2017 - 01:32 PM

Just got word from Jeff that they are going to start our Ocelot build next week! We ended up going with the 72" model, 2 roof vents with one powered, awning , awning lite,cold weather pack,110 volt system,full length tracks,furnace,12volt outlet w/USB, and the aux.battery system. We also had them install an AT can holder,drawer above the furnace/propane cabinet,small window on driver side and a sink drain beside the furnace cabinet. We would like to thank all the WTW members who answered questions either through the forum or PM's. Also THANKS to Jeff at ATC for answering all my questions during multiple phone calls.     THANKS again. Glen.

#2 longhorn1

longhorn1

Ouch, that stings!

• Members
  • 2,826 posts
  • LocationCarmel, Indiana

Posted 15 December 2017 - 01:55 PM

Congrats

http://texaslonghorns01.blogspot.com/

Ford F-250 Long bed, 2014 Grandby

#3 Wandering Sagebrush

Wandering Sagebrush

Free Range Human

• Site Team
  • 10,535 posts
  • LocationNortheast Oregon

Posted 15 December 2017 - 02:15 PM

Glen, sounds nice! Congrats, you’re going to love it!

I’d recommend adding the water fill door as well. You might never use it, but if you add a water tank, it will make things easier. Solar?

I am haunted by waters

#4 ski3pin

ski3pin

Belay On

• Site Team
  • 15,255 posts
  • LocationSierra Nevada Range

Posted 15 December 2017 - 03:00 PM

Congrats! :)

2003 Ford Ranger FX4 Level II 2013 ATC Bobcat SE "And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years."- Abraham Lincoln  http://ski3pin.blogspot.com/

#5 rtpvibes

rtpvibes

• Members
  • 104 posts

Posted 15 December 2017 - 03:28 PM

Congrats and enjoy it when you get it. They always take time to answer questions . I have emailed them a few times . They always are willing to help and go way above for you. If I was to order a new camper
It would be with them . Especially when they want to make what you want and need . Great owners that take the time which is lost in most companies

#6 penner

penner

• Members
  • 186 posts

Posted 15 December 2017 - 04:34 PM

Glen, sounds nice! Congrats, you’re going to love it!

I’d recommend adding the water fill door as well. You might never use it, but if you add a water tank, it will make things easier. Solar?

Never thought of a water fill door. Thanks!  Where would you suggest putting it? As far as solar goes, I have been talking to a local Guy that will hook me up with what I need when I get home. ATC is  going to rough it in with #10 wire . 

#7 Tuff Guy 62

Tuff Guy 62

• Members
  • 827 posts
  • LocationArizona Rim Country

Posted 15 December 2017 - 05:25 PM

Congrats Glen, looking forward to seeing some build pics.

2000 2WD Chevy Silverado 1500 5.3 liter V8

2019 Ram 2500 6.4 liter Hemi

2015 ATC Custom Panther Shell

When you come to a fork in the road, take it. Yogi Berra

#8 Wandering Sagebrush

Wandering Sagebrush

Free Range Human

• Site Team
  • 10,535 posts
  • LocationNortheast Oregon

Posted 15 December 2017 - 07:52 PM

Never thought of a water fill door. Thanks!  Where would you suggest putting it? As far as solar goes, I have been talking to a local Guy that will hook me up with what I need when I get home. ATC is  going to rough it in with #10 wire .

Typically, tanks are across the front, so I’d recommend the door go far forward on the drivers side. That would minimize hose routing. Talk to Marty about it.

Try to get them to use a heavier gauge wire. Ten gauge is ok, but bigger would be better. Not a huge issue unless you have a lot of wattage on top.

I am haunted by waters

#9 Casa Escarlata Robles Too

Casa Escarlata Robles Too

C'est la vie

• Site Team
  • 9,269 posts
  • Locationmonterey bay area

Posted 15 December 2017 - 08:30 PM

That's great Glen.I thought of you when Ski posted his ATC visit photos.

There was a Ocelot there and I thought it might be yours.

The time will go quickly. Water door would be good thing to have now even if you don't use it.

Frank

2002 Tundra AC TRD 4WD Limited 2009 ATC Bobcat loaded http://sharychic.blogspot.com/

#10 CougarCouple

CougarCouple

• Members
  • 1,376 posts
  • LocationLas Vegas

Posted 15 December 2017 - 09:30 PM

😎😎 let the fun begin. Round two!

Russ
F250 extended cab, Cougar from ATC. You guys rock thank you!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users