No replies to this topic

#1 tigerfx

tigerfx

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 August 2018 - 06:51 PM

Hey All,

Selling my 2004 Land Rover 4x4 professionally built by Phoenix Camper which is the family that built Tiger and Four Wheel Campers.

Ready for your next adventure, 90k miles Disco 2 with custom pass through camper professionally built. Needs nothing, everything works and has had recent maintenance including 2 new AGM batteries. Camper includes solar power, fridge, bathroom, propane heat, shower, on demand hot water, water filter, queen bed, multiple storage areas, awning and more in a 17ft setup.

Purchased last summer for a year long trip to South America which never happened as I became ill and unfortunately won't be able to do big trips for another 2 years. When I bought the Rover it needed a lot of work so I proceeded to have all mechanical issues fixed (transfer case, valve cover gaskets, oil pan, coolant hoses, engine manifold, PIAA headlamps, brakes and more). I had major service performed at Penske Land Rover and as I drove back home had other dealers and Land Rover shops fix issues. For example, the cruise control, new air bags, etc.

I'm the type of person who wants everything working and in good order. Even the clip of the center console has been replaced so it snaps closed. 

In the coach I replaced all cabinet doors with push lock latches to ensure they stay closed while off road. Also replaced the bathroom light, wired in a usb/voltmeter and fixed a few other small details. The flip out screen din radio was replaced with a Pioneer integrated screen unit. This makes it so the backup camera comes on quickly vs waiting for the the old one to power on and flip out. The audio sounds fantastic with the Pioneer unit. 

Call 801-440-1948 with questions, and to arrange a time to come see the Rover. Located in Salt Lake City, Utah, price is 54k, can arrange shipping.

For more pictures click below.

Additional Pictures

Note: I removed the compass/globe logo on both sides.

Attached Thumbnails

• IMG_20170527_093519 (Medium).jpg
  • IMG_20170702_165421 (Medium).jpg

Edited by tigerfx, 15 August 2018 - 12:41 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: phoenix camper, 4x4, camper, land rover, pass through

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users