12 replies to this topic

#1 DirtyDog

DirtyDog

Captain Leisure

• Site Team
  • 3,157 posts
  • LocationEugene, Oregon

Posted 01 March 2009 - 07:35 PM

I rearranged the forums a bit and added some categories to group forums under. New is the "Trip Planning" forum. Please post questions about where to go, trail conditions etc in that forum. The Trip Reports forum should be for trip descriptions and photos only.

Thanks!

#2 SunMan

SunMan

King Taco

• Members
  • 2,362 posts
  • LocationOxnard, CA.

Posted 01 March 2009 - 08:57 PM

Kewl, I like it.

Sunman
2003 Four Wheel Camper -Hawk

2023 All Terrain Camper - Panther 
2006 Toyota Tundra Double Cab Limited 4WD
2017 Toyota Tundra Double Cab Limited 4WD

#3 ScottBailey

ScottBailey

• Members
  • 649 posts
  • LocationMesa, AZ

Posted 01 March 2009 - 10:50 PM

I concur, better.

Scott Bailey -- W7SEB
2007 F350 XLT Diesel CC SRW SB 4x4
Cheap tent and a Partner Steel stove. 
Future? Really like the Hiatus, but I'm broke AF, so dreaming about a DIY.
SOLD: 2008 ATC Panther:dinette, 5th wheel

#4 mtn-high

mtn-high

Campground Host- FUNKYTOWN

• Members
  • 954 posts
  • LocationHoward, CO

Posted 03 March 2009 - 12:30 AM

Thought I'd mention something that happens to me...dunno if anyone else is as slow on the uptake/spew forth as i am/// or if that is it at all.....but here goes...

When I first come to WTW I can find a button that says "Todays' Posts".

I've found that if I don't read ALL of the posts on this page before going back in and replying...to which i nearly ALWAYS get timed out for some reason before I can reply (yes..long winded and looking for Twinkies may not help, but even so i'm not a slow typist) I will no longer be able to see all of the posts from the last 24 hours.

See....after I get timed out...and re-sign in...I can only access the "new posts" button (somehow replacing the "today's posts" button)...and if I am the only one here...the only *new post* I see is my own and all of the other posts from the previous 24 hours are no longer on one page and I must then go into each forum/thread and look at/read the newer messages.

Make any sense?

No BIG deal...just something that makes it easy to miss a few messages here/there. Anyone else have this happen?

mtn

#5 DLN

DLN

• Members
  • 1,111 posts
  • LocationGrass Valley Area, CA

Posted 03 March 2009 - 12:59 AM

mt,

Mark the "remember me" box when you sign in and you won't get timed out, it took me quite a few months to figure that one out. The "Todays Posts" tab is on the main bar when you are not signed in and under "Quick Links" when you are signed in. When I am unable or forget, which is often, to finish the posts through the new posts I go back to todays posts to catch up. Trial and error, trial and error and then maybe I get it worked out.
DLN Ex- 2006 Eagle - 2002 Tacoma TRD - Ride Rite Air Bags Current - 2004 17' Casita SD

#6 Brewery Meister

Brewery Meister

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 90 posts
  • LocationSanta Cruz, Cal

Posted 11 March 2009 - 05:35 AM

Aside from the great ideas for mods, trip planning is the main reason I started coming to WTW. Great addition.:cool:
Clark B :thumb:

2002 Tundra 4WD Limited...TRD package... limited slip... slight lift... custom built ATC - first one sold.

https://www.allterra...attie_Page.html

#7 Bseek

Bseek

Gypsy Feet

• Members
  • 448 posts
  • LocationSonora, Ca Sierra Foothills

Posted 12 March 2009 - 10:02 PM

The check in front of the subject line indicates that it is new since you last logged on and jumps you to the point in the thread where you last viewed. I try to stay current so that I can just check those. I only wish the front page would expand to include all that you haven't read. But I guess that if you didn't check in as compulsively as I try to, it might become a very long list. Muchas gracias to the moderators.
Subaru Outback Gypsy Wagon
2013 Toyota Tacoma DCLB : 2015 ATC Bobcat shell
By the way, it's Brenda   https://sierrashadow.wordpress.com/

#8 HERR42

HERR42

• Members
  • 797 posts
  • LocationSacramento, Ca

Posted 28 March 2009 - 01:48 AM

is there a performance issue? the forum display seems delayed as compared to the ad section on the top half of the screen.
Jeff Herr WW6L '07 Hawk & '00 F250 SuperDuty CrewCab, Warn 12K, BFG AT KO 'E' rated, TransferFlow 48Gal tank

#9 Brewery Meister

Brewery Meister

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 90 posts
  • LocationSanta Cruz, Cal

Posted 28 March 2009 - 07:38 AM

It started this morning.

Thanks, CB
Clark B :thumb:

2002 Tundra 4WD Limited...TRD package... limited slip... slight lift... custom built ATC - first one sold.

https://www.allterra...attie_Page.html

#10 HERR42

HERR42

• Members
  • 797 posts
  • LocationSacramento, Ca

Posted 28 March 2009 - 02:54 PM

and now it seems ok
Jeff Herr WW6L '07 Hawk & '00 F250 SuperDuty CrewCab, Warn 12K, BFG AT KO 'E' rated, TransferFlow 48Gal tank

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users