Photo

Anyone using the Stable Lift Jack System ?

Jacks Alaskan Camper Stable Lift

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 popRoid

popRoid

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts
  • LocationSouth Carolina

Posted 18 November 2018 - 02:03 AM

I have a 10ft Alaskan cabover slide in on a F350 dually with standard manual rieco titan jacks and am considering upgrading to the www.stablelift.com system.  Does anyone out there have experience with stable lift jacks ?  My biggest concern the the expansion blocks on the rieco total jacks used to clear the dually flare along with the tripods clearing tires.....these expansion blocks are beginning to flex the bottom wall of the Alaskan and in general the whole apparatus just moves around too much.  Any comments welcome.  Thanks !     

2018 10' Alaskan Cabover/2017 Ford  F350 Dually Diesel

#2 shimcoelectric

shimcoelectric

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 05 December 2018 - 12:25 AM

i have a 88 10' co side dinette andpicked up a used lift,( three jacks) and mounted it but did not get out to use it yet...have been trying to bring it back to life(camper)...picked the camper up last year and have had to replace a few things...but getting there

#3 Wandering Sagebrush

Wandering Sagebrush

Free Range Human

• Site Team
  • 10,532 posts
  • LocationNortheast Oregon

Posted 05 December 2018 - 03:09 AM

i have a 88 10' co side dinette andpicked up a used lift,( three jacks) and mounted it but did not get out to use it yet...have been trying to bring it back to life(camper)...picked the camper up last year and have had to replace a few things...but getting there

Shimco, welcome to WTW. Keep us posted on your camper, we would love to see photos and learn your plans for it. Alaskans are great campers.

I am haunted by waters

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Jacks, Alaskan Camper, Stable Lift

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users