Hi - I have a 2018 Northstar TC650 with an Atwood LPCO_DO CO2/Propane detector.
There have been several instances of it false alarming on propane. Most recently was early this morning and it was the most controlled instance, where I'm certain there is no propane in the camper. Here is the situation:
- Camper has not been used in 2 months.
- Just been sitting in driveway with the exception of me taking it to town on my truck for errands a handful of times in that time. Last time it was driven was a week ago.
- Propane has been firmly shut off at the tank for 2 months.
- The propane tank is brand new, so I know the shut off valve is new.
- Camper has been plugged into my home AC power and we have not had a power outage.