23 replies to this topic

#21 pictor1

pictor1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationCalgary AB, Canada

Posted 05 June 2019 - 12:37 PM

thanks for the input, it is greatly appreciated. I will try and look at it in the next day or so. I am pretty sure the valves are in the right position. FWC sent me a pdf which looks pretty good for trouble shooting, so between your suggestions and the pdf I have a number of things to look at.

Attached File  Water Pumping Priming copy.pdf   326.72K   396 downloads

#22 Yubaman

Yubaman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts
  • LocationColfax, CA

Posted 05 June 2019 - 09:33 PM

So I bought a Seaflo quick-connect hose and sprayer and a bunch of Sharkbite connectors and this is how I routed the pex to the fresh water fill box. 

Attached Thumbnails

• file-8.jpeg
  • file2-2.jpeg
  • file1-3.jpeg

2014 Tacoma, 2012 Eagle

#23 pictor1

pictor1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationCalgary AB, Canada

Posted 05 June 2019 - 11:14 PM

thanks for the input, it is greatly appreciated. I will try and look at it in the next day or so. I am pretty sure the valves are in the right position. FWC sent me a pdf which looks pretty good for trouble shooting, so between your suggestions and the pdf I have a number of things to look at.

attachicon.gifWater Pumping Priming copy.pdf

well I have water again, after going thru all the steps in the pdf that FWC sent me I finally turned the water pump adjustment screw (not the one with the wires going into it!!) in 5 full turns and the pump started doing its job again, then returned it to its original position. Happy me;-)

#24 pvstoy

pvstoy

• Members
  • 2,768 posts
  • LocationCarson City, NV

Posted 06 June 2019 - 12:40 AM

Well look at that... two happy post in a row.

Nice addition to water volume and pressure to the outside.  Remember that you can burn through a lot of water if you are needing to save.

Forgot about the bleed screw, you must have had a vapor lock and not wanting to prime.  Great to have water again.

Thanks both of you for coming back and sharing your results!!!

Patrick

2015 FWC Hawk Flatbed

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: pump, water, pressure, outside

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users