SOLD SOLD SOLD!! - LAST CHANCE BEFORE I BREAK UP THIS HAPPY COUPLE! PRICE REDUCED TO $37,000!
I’m selling my Four Wheel Campers 2015 Eagle camper along with my low mileage 2017 Nissan Frontier 4x4. I’m selling as a pair because the truck was purchased and built out for the sole purpose of carrying this camper and it does an impressive job of it. This rig is ready to go. Does as great on the freeway as it does off. The entire setup is built to drive long distances on the freeway and transition to the roughest Forest Service roads without skipping a beat. Small enough for city driving as well. This set-up has everything you need, nothing you don’t.
The camper shows signs of use but no excessive wear. It’s still in excellent condition. Same with the truck. I have all service records and all of the manuals from the original truck and camper purchases as well as manuals for all of the aftermarket installations. I have the titles in hand for both the truck and the camper which will ensure a smooth transaction.
I will consider parting with the camper by itself if someone were to make an enticing offer. Serious inquiries only, please. Any reasonable offer will be considered.
2015 Eagle Custom Shell
- Queen bed
- Side dinette (folds down to single person sleeping space)
- Atwood furnace with electronic thermostat
- Two burner cook top
- 12v power ports
- Roof vent
- Dual propane tanks
- Thermal insulation package
- Rear awning
- Rear flood light
- Rear wall steps
- Factory installed Yakima rack tracks with rack towers and cross bars
- Standard safety features (fire extinguisher, CO2/propane detector, smoke detector)
- Top lift assist hydraulic struts
- Rieco Titan camper jacks (4) for removing the camper from the truck
Upgrades to stock Four Wheel Campers’ original electrical system including:
- CTEK D250S Dual battery charge controller – upgrade from stock battery separator. This unit sends proper voltage to charge the house battery from the truck’s alternator. It took my destroying the original FWC house battery to figure out that the alternator was never fully charging the house battery no matter how far I drove during a given day. The CTEK takes care of this by making sure that the proper voltage is always going to the house battery from the alternator. The “Dual” is in the name because it can simultaneously function as a MPPT solar charge controller. This camper is wired for solar from the factory but I never got around to actually installing solar panels. There is a solar plug-in port on the back wall of the camper for suitcase or other types of portable solar panels and one on the roof for fixed panel installation.
- Victron BMV-700 battery monitor. This thing has more fancy functions than I have ever learned to use. I bought it after I killed the original house battery in order to monitor the new battery’s charge state and it does that wonderfully.
- 125Ah house battery. Installed in 2017 and obsessively maintained.
- Awesome paper towel holder.
2017 Nissan Frontier SV Crew Cab 4x4 6’ bed – approx. 13,000 miles
- Upgraded Bilstein 5100 adjustable height front and rear suspension
- Cooper Discoverer AT3 E load rated tires LT265/75/16 (with matching spare)
- Firestone ride-rite airbags
- Hill descent control
- Towing package with transmission cooler
- Scan Gauge II ODBII vehicle performance and systems monitor
- Dual zone climate control
- Heated seats
- AM/FM, single cd, HD radio, and Satellite radio equipped, bluetooth connection.
- Backup camera (the tailgate that contains the camera is off of the truck when the camper is in it). I have the original tailgate.
- Reverse sensing system
- Bed extender and tie down track system for the truck bed when the camper is removed.
Asking ̶$̶3̶9̶,̶5̶0̶0̶ $37,000 for the whole set up.
Located in Sacramento, CA
Edited by barstool916, 19 June 2019 - 08:02 PM.