1 reply to this topic

#1 cwkelso

cwkelso

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 June 2019 - 06:52 PM

FOR SALE

2006 Toyota Tundra Double Cab. TRD Off Road. Well cared for. Excellent mechanical condition. 247K miles. 4WD. ARE Shell. Bed Liner. Running Boards. Tow package. Burgundy color. Light grey interior. Brand New Michelin Defender tires. Multi-disc CD player. Power windows. V8. Automatic. ABS. Power steering. Tilt steering wheel. AC. Power Locks. Cruise Control. Wired for Sirius XM. WeatherTech mats. Can include bed platform and futon bed for camping. Selling for 11K OBO. Awesome camping truck! Have camped across the southwest. Cosmetically, the truck is sun-kissed having lived outside under the Santa Fe, New Mexico sun - the clear paint coating has come off of truck top roof and is starting to come off in places on the hood. If you are interested in a new addition for your outdoor lifestyle, please connect with me. Photos: Attached File  Truck Photos.pdf   488.58K   171 downloads

#2 cwkelso

cwkelso

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 July 2019 - 01:09 AM

Hi Everyone!

Some additional info. I planned to buy a Four Wheel Camper insert for my truck which led me to Wander the West. I ended up buying a used Four Wheel Hawk Camper that came with a truck from this site. :)! Therefore the resulting post for my truck. If you are not ready to buy a camper insert, this truck will make a great camping vehicle in its current state. The wood platform in the back with futon mattress (it has springs!) is comfy.  I have three 50+ lbs dogs and use the Solvit ramp to get them up and down the back (PetSafe Solvit Deluxe Telescoping Pet Ramp, Standard, 39 in. - 72 in., Portable Lightweight Aluminum Dog). Great dog ramp! I highly recommend it if you are looking for one. I now own two. The platform in the back is raised so the the ramp fits easily right under. 

If you are considering my truck for an insert, I scoped out what it would need: Super Springs installed along with eventually higher lbs rated ā€œDā€ or ā€œEā€ rated truck tires (per Four Wheel Camper guidance - https://fourwheelcam...r-installation/) once these Michelin Defender tires need replacement.

I had it listed a slightly higher than Blue Book value - still paying off the $1.3K investment in the new tires and new tire sensors - to cover some of the cost, but as time passes, I am good with Blue Book value. 

If you are interested, please reach out. Questions welcome!

Thanks!

Christina

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Toyota, Tundra, Doube Cab, for sale

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users