• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 3leftfeet

3leftfeet

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 20 June 2019 - 07:31 PM

Hi all, yesterday I started posted in Gear Exchange and Four Wheel Campers looking for camper jacks to rent or borrow in Tucson. Got a great reply from a WTW member who offered to hook me up, and now need to delete the posts. Found a thread from 2012 referencing a delete button on the bottom of any posts I've created when signed in, but it doesn't seem to appear on my Chrome browser. Any suggestions? 

#2 ski3pin

ski3pin

Belay On

• Site Team
  • 15,255 posts
  • LocationSierra Nevada Range

Posted 20 June 2019 - 08:12 PM

Generally we do not delete posts in gear exchange. We will update the topic title with SOLD when appropriate. I believe members can delete their post in a topic. I do not know about member's ability to delete a topic. I would suggest just update the topic with an additional post stating you gave found help.

2003 Ford Ranger FX4 Level II 2013 ATC Bobcat SE "And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years."- Abraham Lincoln  http://ski3pin.blogspot.com/

#3 Wandering Sagebrush

Wandering Sagebrush

Free Range Human

• Site Team
  • 10,535 posts
  • LocationNortheast Oregon

Posted 20 June 2019 - 08:19 PM

I don’t remember if the delete button is still accessible at the member level. If that function is still available, it will probably be above the first post, under topic moderation. If it’s a reply, the link will be to the left of the quote buttons.

Typically, we don’t delete a post unless it’s a duplicate, has objectionable content or is spam. What I suggest is to thank the person who replied, and say no other assistance is needed.

I am haunted by waters

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users