Complete build, ready for adventure.
To build this today would be $140k+. Not including all of your time, researching, planning, tuning, traveling back and forth between each builder (AT Overland, CJC Offroad, Carli Suspension, Deaver Leaf Springs, etc.) All of the legwork has been done.
This is not a daily driver. Painstakingly built and maintained. I’m very particular about my things and do things methodically. It’s purpose built with aesthetics in mind. Displayed at 2019 Overland Expo West.
For more photos, see @TheRAMadaINN on Instagram.
Selling for $115,000 contact email@example.com
Located in Cerritos, Southern California.
2017 RAM 3500 Crew Cab, Short Bed Diesel. Clean Title in hand. Custom ordered to my specifications. 21.5k miles. Window Sticker attached.
- Fully loaded 2017 Four Wheel Camper Hawk Flatbed (current lead time according to their faq is 12 weeks) (lien-holder is Bank of the West)
- Fully loaded AT Overland Flatbed with storage
Suspension (so much fun to drive. To me, suspension is one of the most important aspects of any build, it has to be safe and FUN to drive)
- 3” Carli Pintop, custom valved, tuned to my build and leaf springs. Carli had the truck in their possession to drive and valve the king shocks.
- Deaver leaf springs built and tuned the leaf pack
- 37” Nitto Ridgegrapplers on Raceline Avengers with America’s Tire Certificates, including full size matching spare
- ATOverland rear bumper with integrated factory parksense
- Trailready Prerunner front bumper
- Winch and aux lights not included
- Whiteknuckleoffroad .188”DOM sliders with full diamond plate top
- NitroGear 4.30’s with oem limited slip (not a daily driver so break-in was followed meticulously)
- Carli Ball joints (lifetime warranty)
- ARB dual Compressor, Air chuck mounted to each slider for easy access (quality wiring craftsmanship to OEM AUX switches)
- Tinted windows/windshield
- Ditch light brackets prewired to OEM AUX switch (lights not included)
- Husky X-act floor mat set
- OEM Mopar projector headlights
- 255 watts of solar (GOPower Solar panels & charge controller)
- Eezi-Awn K9 Table mounted under cabover for easy access
- Dash RAM mount with x-grip for iphone
- Vent over bed – gear is stripped. I have an entire new vent assembly supplied by FWC, just needs to be installed. (not leaking, just can’t open it with the handle)
Edited by DieselShack, 14 September 2019 - 05:06 AM.