The sale went through and this is no longer available. Thanks for looking.
- 2 way fridge 12V 120V
- Forced air furnace
- DSI water heater with outside shower
- 20 gal fresh water tank
- Powered roof Fantastic Fan + second vent.
- Large side awning, single crank, easy to operate
- Rear LED flood lights, side exterior LED lights, interior floor LED lights
- 100ah lithium iron phosphate battery from Battle Born Batteries
- 290 watts of solar, non permanent panel mounting system
- Victron charge controller w/bluetooth dongle
- Victron battery monitor w/bluetooth
- 2 USB charging ports, 1 cigarette lighter style port
- Roll over couch config
- Large side window
- Exterior Gas struts to aid in raising and lowering the roof
- Silver Spur upgrade
- 4 mechanical jacks
Additional riser/spacer currently installed for perfect fit on 2015+ Chevy Colorado!! Can easily be removed for other truck types.
Camper has been meticulously cared for and upgraded. The aftermarket solar/battery array is top of the line with oversized solar and a lithium battery. You can go off grid indefinitely with this setup. I don't even bother connecting it into the truck any more, winter or summer! It's got all the bells and whistles from the water heater to the silver spur interior. This is currently setup for a Chevy Colorado, 2015 or later. If you have the same truck you'll save yourself a lot of brain damage buying this one and not one configured for a Tacoma. If you don't, the custom built bottom riser can be removed in about 5 minutes time. I'm selling it because I have a 120 lbs dog and two kids now. Going to have to get a pull behind for a while. Tough sell for me, the FWC was my dream rig before my wife and I started a fam! This is located 10 minutes West of Denver! Used FWCs on the Front Range are like unicorns! The FWC dealer in Arvada has a lengthy waiting list and this camper new is 26k before taxes not including the 1k lithium battery and other upgrades. Spec sheet for comparison here
. Drop me a line with any questions.
Edited by Esus, 08 January 2020 - 11:17 PM.