1 reply to this topic

#1 Rich&Kim

Rich&Kim

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • LocationSan Clemente, CA

Posted 11 December 2019 - 10:47 PM

Kim and I would like to thank Dan, Stan and Mike, and everyone else who makes this happen. FWC rally in Ocotillo was a blast. (Glad we did not all die on Blow Sand!)  These guys really work hard to make this event a success for us. There are not many companies that take care of their customers the way FWC does, and it reiterates why my FWC purchase was one of the best I have ever made.  What I personally enjoy about these events is the mix of people who attend. It is really enjoyable to have interesting conversations with people from all walks of life, people that you would never meet otherwise.  Stan and Mike, you guys are funnier than ****, and both of you make me laugh my ass off, thank you! I also really appreciate Mike’s taste in tequila! Dan, it’s pretty obvious why you are in the position that you are. Jim, my hat goes off to you for starting this whole thing, love you man! If it was not for Jim, there would be no rally. Thanks again to everyone one who showed.

#2 camper rich

camper rich

• Members
  • 357 posts

Posted 12 December 2019 - 12:35 AM

Any photos?  I would have liked to have gone, but too busy getting ready for my Baja trip.  My wife wanted me to drive her Honda down to Tucson where she is staying the winter.  I will fly home (Salt Lake City), pick up my camper and then head south for Baja by myself, just like old times. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users