3 replies to this topic

#1 lifeon2whls

lifeon2whls

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationAll over

Posted 11 January 2020 - 11:20 PM

I am selling a United Truck Bodies steel flatbed / tray that will work for a flatbed UTE camper or a slide in camper. It's currently set up for a slide in (which is what it was used for previously) but can be easily converted.

Features:
- 7' long x 85" wide
- Droppable tail gate
- Two removable stake sides
- Rear Step / bumper
- Two aluminum, lockable storage boxes (removable) that will fit under most slide in campers. In one storage box, there is wiring set up to plug in a camper.
- Headache bar
- Over cab spare tire mount (can be cut off if needed to run a cabover camper but I was told by Four Wheel Campers that their camper SHOULD clear the bar)
- Side running lights
- Fuel filler/cap
- Two stems for inflating/deflating air bags
- According to United Truck Bodies, estimated weight is 900 lbs without the stakes and tailgate.

The flatbed is currently on a Ford F350 short bed but it should work with most short bed trucks. Overall the flatbed looks to be in great shape and would be great for a camper or work truck.

Delivery: The flatbed is going to be removed on 1/27 in Woodland ,CA at the Four Wheel Camper Factory. Stan has said they're willing to hold it for someone and can load it onto a truck/trailer for them. If you're getting a camper from FWC, they should be able to install this flatbed on your truck - but I would suggest calling first. 

Price is $1,500

IMG_2851 2 copy.JPG

IMG_3030 copy.JPG

IMG_3031 copy.JPG

IMG_3032 copy.JPG

IMG_3034 copy.JPG

IMG_3029 copy.JPG

#2 Arctic

Arctic

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 12 January 2020 - 06:40 PM

Thats a great price.
Does it have any sign of rust?

Edited by Arctic, 12 January 2020 - 06:43 PM.

#3 lifeon2whls

lifeon2whls

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationAll over

Posted 12 January 2020 - 09:30 PM

It looks like there is some surface rust on the bottom and I’ve seen little spots on some of the welds. Nothing has eaten through and the steel is thick so I wouldn’t have any concerns.

The truck started life in New Mexico, the Arizona and now S. California so it hasn’t seen road salt, etc.

#4 lifeon2whls

lifeon2whls

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationAll over

Posted 17 January 2020 - 07:08 AM

Bump

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: flatbed, Four Wheel Campers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users