I am selling a United Truck Bodies steel flatbed / tray that will work for a flatbed UTE camper or a slide in camper. It's currently set up for a slide in (which is what it was used for previously) but can be easily converted.
- 7' long x 85" wide
- Droppable tail gate
- Two removable stake sides
- Rear Step / bumper
- Two aluminum, lockable storage boxes (removable) that will fit under most slide in campers. In one storage box, there is wiring set up to plug in a camper.
- Headache bar
- Over cab spare tire mount (can be cut off if needed to run a cabover camper but I was told by Four Wheel Campers that their camper SHOULD clear the bar)
- Side running lights
- Fuel filler/cap
- Two stems for inflating/deflating air bags
- According to United Truck Bodies, estimated weight is 900 lbs without the stakes and tailgate.
The flatbed is currently on a Ford F350 short bed but it should work with most short bed trucks. Overall the flatbed looks to be in great shape and would be great for a camper or work truck.
Delivery: The flatbed is going to be removed on 1/27 in Woodland ,CA at the Four Wheel Camper Factory. Stan has said they're willing to hold it for someone and can load it onto a truck/trailer for them. If you're getting a camper from FWC, they should be able to install this flatbed on your truck - but I would suggest calling first.
Price is $1,500