No replies to this topic

#1 Paul84

Paul84

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 12 February 2020 - 09:58 PM

2005 Dodge 2500 4x4 Big Horn with Cummins diesel. Truck has 176,000 very well cared for miles (I drive it occasionally so the miles will go up). Extensive service records and upgrades done. This truck drives amazing and has never let me down in any way. It’s in very good condition with a few minor scrapes and dents with a near perfect interior. All fluids serviced regularly and I have a spreadsheet with all the records back to 66,000 miles. Many receipts as well that detail the work done to it.
Here’s a list of some of the things done...(aside from fluids, filters and misc. which I have records for as well)
-Rebuilt transmission
-Bilstein shocks
-Carli ball joints
-2 Newer Napa batteries
-GDP 2 micron fuel filter
-Geno’s Garage driver seat cushion
-Thuren front leveling coil springs
-Thuren heavy duty trac bar
-Sway bar end links
-OEM fender flares
-Toyo Open CountryAT 305/70/17 with 8k miles
-Nfab steps
-Leer camper shell with “Windoors” on both sides
-Timbren bumpstops
-4wheel camper tie downs and plug installed

This is a partial list of what’s been done. I’m only getting rid of this truck to buy a newer Dodge. I have no doubt that this truck will serve its next owner/owners for a long time to come. Please feel free to inquire with questions or to come take a look. I have the title in hand and it’s clean and clear.
I don’t need any trades or help selling this truck. If you’re interested in wanting to look at it, drive it or buy it please inquire. Located in Carpinteria, CA.
Asking $24,500
Regards,

Paul
It’s saying the picture files are too large.
Here’s the CL link for pictures...
https://santabarbara...7073755312.html

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users