• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Greeneggsslc

Greeneggsslc

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 21 February 2020 - 05:16 PM

Hey guys gotta pick your brains for vent fan options in my 2009 eagle. It’s not pre wired for a fan, so is there a good easy way to get a fan up there or somewhere? I was thinking about just doing a small usb fan but would rather do a bit more of a permanent options

#2 Kolockum

Kolockum

Still Wandering

• Members
  • 622 posts
  • LocationWashington

Posted 21 February 2020 - 07:39 PM

My understanding is all FWCs came pre-wired for fans. When I bought my used 2000 Eagle I had to take the old non-electric vent out and poke around to find my wires. Call FWC if you can't find them.

If there are no wires, I would try to run some small wires from the nearest light fixture. I believe the lights are on the same aluminum rib as the vent opening. I bet if your careful you could probably fish the wires through the insulation from the light to the vent.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2017 Toyota Tacoma with 2000 FWC Eagle

"The nut behind the wheel is the most important one. Don't forget to snug yourself up every once in a while." John D & ri-f

#3 Edgewood

Edgewood

• Members
  • 206 posts
  • LocationBellingham WA

Posted 21 February 2020 - 08:36 PM

Replaced my Fantistic Fan (vent only) with a Maxxair in my 1999 Eagle. Thankfully it was pre wired . Pull the old one to look?

Otherwise a simple exchange.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users