188 replies to this topic

#1 Wandering Sagebrush

Wandering Sagebrush

Free Range Human

• Site Team
  • 10,535 posts
  • LocationNortheast Oregon

Posted 15 March 2020 - 03:47 PM

We aren’t panicked, but not going out to places with a crowd. If you’re looking for something to do, here’s a great YouTube channel from Australia.  Beach launched kayak and small boat fishing, with some pretty big trips to offshore islands.

I am haunted by waters

#2 AWG_Pics

AWG_Pics

Into the Great Empty

• Members
  • 1,190 posts
  • LocationOregon

Posted 15 March 2020 - 04:37 PM

I will be fiddling around with some mods to the truck and camper that I may otherwise not have taken the time to do. And there is always planning for future trips!  :)

lived for several years each in Montana, Utah, Idaho, Texas, Washington, Oregon.

2019 Tundra, Hawk.

https://www.flickr.c...hotos/awg_pics/

#3 Kolockum

Kolockum

Still Wandering

• Members
  • 622 posts
  • LocationWashington

Posted 15 March 2020 - 05:20 PM

I will finally get around to cleaning and reorganizing my garage. And probably knock out some mods to my camper. Also great time to plant the garden.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2017 Toyota Tacoma with 2000 FWC Eagle

"The nut behind the wheel is the most important one. Don't forget to snug yourself up every once in a while." John D & ri-f

#4 K6ON

K6ON

Old & Soft

• Members
  • 1,173 posts
  • LocationSacramento, CA

Posted 15 March 2020 - 05:53 PM

This keeps me busy when I'm stuck inside...

Attached Thumbnails

• SHACK SMALL.jpg

2007 Dodge 2500 5.9 CTD QC 4X4, *1996 FWC/ATC hybrid* *2021.5 GeoPro 19FBS*  "If you can read this, Thank a Teacher.  Because you read this in English, Thank a Vet."

#5 ski3pin

ski3pin

Belay On

• Site Team
  • 15,255 posts
  • LocationSierra Nevada Range

Posted 15 March 2020 - 06:17 PM

We enjoy small town humor..................

gallery_1902_252_18525.jpg

2003 Ford Ranger FX4 Level II 2013 ATC Bobcat SE "And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years."- Abraham Lincoln  http://ski3pin.blogspot.com/

#6 Bigfoot Dave

Bigfoot Dave

• Members
  • 128 posts

Posted 15 March 2020 - 06:28 PM

Just got back from a nice snowshoe hike. They say UV kills viruses. Outside is the place to be!

Ski, how's the snow out there?

Bigfoot Dave

#7 Wandering Sagebrush

Wandering Sagebrush

Free Range Human

• Site Team
  • 10,535 posts
  • LocationNortheast Oregon

Posted 15 March 2020 - 07:30 PM

We enjoy small town humor..................

gallery_1902_252_18525.jpg

I saw a report that our small town is out of TP, and people are using lettuce leaves.  

Probably just the tip of the iceberg...  I romaine in doubt.

I am haunted by waters

#8 Smokecreek1

Smokecreek1

Smokecreek1

• Members
  • 2,758 posts
  • LocationNE Calif/NW Nev

Posted 15 March 2020 - 07:39 PM

Just watched that movie "the Revenant" to get ready for what ever :P ! Lot's of snow here in the high desert on the east side and have plenty of vodka, beer, wood and beans to last me!  Maybe a foot or so fell here last night-still snowing like the old days. They say this is supposed to last until Wednesday- no sweat! Yep just took my border collie, Timber, for a nice walk in the snow (no snow shoes , just winter boots and gaiters).. No bears seen just lot's of deer! Any way, no big rushes on the stores here yet -still plenty of toilet paper and stacks of water bottles!  Anyone know what the big deal is with stocking up with all tp for-I mean why, still plenty of sagebrush and moss still growing out there for emergencies-right!  Anyway I have  plenty of books to read and will cook up  a nice pot of red beans, ham hocks and bacon for later!

Smoke

Smokecreek1:99F1504x4with05Granby

#9 Casa Escarlata Robles Too

Casa Escarlata Robles Too

C'est la vie

• Site Team
  • 9,269 posts
  • Locationmonterey bay area

Posted 15 March 2020 - 10:00 PM

I saw a report that our small town is out of TP, and people are using lettuce leaves.  

Probably just the tip of the iceberg...  I romaine in doubt.

Well if that is the case where I live is the lettuce capitol of the world,so I am

in great shape.

Frank

2002 Tundra AC TRD 4WD Limited 2009 ATC Bobcat loaded http://sharychic.blogspot.com/

#10 camelracer

camelracer

• Members
  • 960 posts
  • LocationGoleta, Ca

Posted 15 March 2020 - 11:26 PM

This keeps me busy when I'm stuck inside...

That's impressive Bob

2002 Fiat 2500 CTD 4x4, FWC Grandby 1951 Willys CJ3A

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users