Photo
- - - - -

Yolo County shelter in place (where FWC is)

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 billharr

billharr

• Members
  • 2,824 posts
  • LocationStockton CA

Posted 19 March 2020 - 12:09 AM

Just saw this. I assume FWC will be closing, sad.

"Yolo County is ordering its residents to shelter in place for nearly three weeks in an effort to slow the coronavirus pandemic.

The county and its public health officer in a statement said the order, which “limits activity, travel and business functions to only the most essential needs,” goes into effect Thursday and will last through at least April 7. Businesses not defined as essential must temporarily close.

The order is a legal mandate and violation of it is a misdemeanor “punishable by fine, imprisonment, or both,” the order states."

#2 Casa Escarlata Robles Too

Casa Escarlata Robles Too

C'est la vie

• Site Team
  • 9,295 posts
  • Locationmonterey bay area

Posted 19 March 2020 - 02:00 AM

Montery county is also a shelter in place area,but we can go out for walks and to stores.

Stay safe Bill.

Frank

2002 Tundra AC TRD 4WD Limited 2009 ATC Bobcat loaded http://sharychic.blogspot.com/

#3 craig333

craig333

Riley's Human

• Members
  • 8,022 posts
  • LocationSacramento

Posted 19 March 2020 - 02:04 AM

My work is in Yolo county and I can assure you they have no intention of closing the doors. I'm pretty sure they'll pay for that when one of us shows up to work sick and boom, no more workforce. Its okay, management has isolated themselves across the street.

Craig K6JGV_________________________ 2004 2500 CTD 4X4 FWC HAWK 1960 CJ5

#4 ski3pin

ski3pin

Belay On

• Site Team
  • 15,338 posts
  • LocationSierra Nevada Range

Posted 19 March 2020 - 02:12 AM

My work is in Yolo county and I can assure you they have no intention of closing the doors. I'm pretty sure they'll pay for that when one of us shows up to work sick and boom, no more workforce. Its okay, management has isolated themselves across the street.

But aren't you considered an essential business? :)

2003 Ford Ranger FX4 Level II 2013 ATC Bobcat SE "And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years."- Abraham Lincoln  http://ski3pin.blogspot.com/

#5 Stan@FourWheel

Stan@FourWheel

• Members
  • 2,376 posts
  • LocationWoodland, CA

Posted 19 March 2020 - 03:10 AM

We will put out an official update tomorrow and let everyone know what is actually going on. It is a very fluid situation right now across our State and in Yolo County, and things are changing day by day for every business around here. We are trying to keep all of our employees & customers safe and continue to follow our Local & State mandates. We will survive. The sun will come out soon and we can all go camping again. We will just be on a washboard road for the a few weeks. It's OK though ... we have a good suspension on our vehicle and FWC will handle it A-OK, once the dust settles.

Stan Kennedy --- Four Wheel Pop-up Campers
1400 Churchill Downs Avenue, Suite A

Woodland, CA 95776
(800) 242-1442 or (530) 666-1442
www.fourwh.com  ---  e-mail = stan@fourwh.com

#6 craig333

craig333

Riley's Human

• Members
  • 8,022 posts
  • LocationSacramento

Posted 19 March 2020 - 03:54 AM

But aren't you considered an essential business? :)

Wow, I'm sure the CEO considers it essential but are energy drinks, ice teas, and sports drinks really essential? I sure don't think so. I'm also pretty sure our CEO has greased a few palms at city hall to make sure they are "essential". 

Craig K6JGV_________________________ 2004 2500 CTD 4X4 FWC HAWK 1960 CJ5

#7 villageidiot

villageidiot

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 19 March 2020 - 04:30 AM

Where I’m at in so cal, we don’t have a shelter in place order yet, rather a suggestion that if you’re not essential, please stay home.

Apparently automotive repair is essential. Which I can buy, but we do vintage mercedes only and none of them are daily drivers.

I’m sure we’ll get thru it all, but it’s gonna be interesting.

#8 Casa Escarlata Robles Too

Casa Escarlata Robles Too

C'est la vie

• Site Team
  • 9,295 posts
  • Locationmonterey bay area

Posted 19 March 2020 - 03:10 PM

We will put out an official update tomorrow and let everyone know what is actually going on. It is a very fluid situation right now across our State and in Yolo County, and things are changing day by day for every business around here. We are trying to keep all of our employees & customers safe and continue to follow our Local & State mandates. We will survive. The sun will come out soon and we can all go camping again. We will just be on a washboard road for the a few weeks. It's OK though ... we have a good suspension on our vehicle and FWC will handle it A-OK, once the dust settles.

That's a good attitude Stan.

Stay healthy.

Frank

2002 Tundra AC TRD 4WD Limited 2009 ATC Bobcat loaded http://sharychic.blogspot.com/

#9 Mighty Dodge Ram

Mighty Dodge Ram

• Members
  • 1,003 posts
  • LocationClose to the edge...

Posted 19 March 2020 - 03:40 PM

Good job Stan! You made my morning. Ventura County has issued shelter in place for those 75+ and 70+ with health issues. I’m not quite there yet but I’m figuring out how to assist my 86-year old mother. She’s feisty!

It’s quite obvious in our neighborhood who has camping background and who doesn’t. Those without generally have NO CLUE what to do going forward. For us, IMO, local govt has been the most helpful and informative source.

Richard
1996 Dodge Ram 1500 4x4, lightly lifted, ARB bumper/Warn winch, BFG AT/KO2, Snugtop shell. SOLD! But not forgotten!
2002 Chevy 2500HD XC LB 6.0L 4X4, Leer Hi-Rise shell, completely stock...for now!

#10 WjColdWater

WjColdWater

• Members
  • 401 posts
  • LocationIL

Posted 23 March 2020 - 12:11 PM

A few words come to mind regarding your management team: disrespectful, selfish, greedy, and most of all cowards!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users