• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 FourWheelOverland

FourWheelOverland

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 20 May 2020 - 01:32 PM

I am selling my custom built FWC flatbed. I decided to take a 2004 Granby and convert it to a flatbed model. This was a ground up build, you can see the whole process on YouTube. At FourWheelOverland.
Everything about this build was upgraded over what FWC offers today. Few FWC features stuck around. Cabover trim and the roof mostly.

1/8” 1x2 and 1x1 Aluminum was used for the frame.

The skin is 1/16” aluminum, I’m not a fan of how all skins on FWC are thin and flimsy. This will hold up much better.

The windows are from @Tern Overland. Lighter and less thermal transfer than normal glass windows.

Insulated with R5 closed cell foam.

The inferior is custom built with yacht quality in mind. Birch ply with black walnut trim. Attention to detail all over. Grain pattern matches at corners, custom countertop with more details all over. It’s best to check the videos to see all the details. The floor is foam teak from the boating world.

Rear dinette is large enough to easily fit 4 adults.

We added a lot of storage that’s accessible from inside and outside. The whole driver side is storage. Again see videos, I can take tons of pictures, videos, FaceTime, etc.

The roof and canvas is all original. It does its job but it’s the only original feature you see left.

Camper comes with 20gal water tank installed. Will come with all the other water components with under mount sink installed.

I also have a full power management system and solar that can be included.

I’ve got a few things to wrap up, we can customize it more if you want to add anything or change it up.

If your interested let’s chat, there’s tons to discuss on this rig. It’s hard to figure price being it’s originally an 04 but it’s built better than a new FWC flatbed.
I am going to price it at $24k obo. Can always start high and go down. Let’s chat.
Truck could be sold with camper as combo if interested

Here’s video walk around. And full build is under this page as well.

https://youtu.be/3YWiNGMMJOQ

Most pictures will not load so I can text or send them another way. Text me 918-261-1513

Attached Thumbnails

• F79354BB-2FA0-4B36-9843-DD3C4B134437.jpeg
  • 27F39F25-6ECA-4FCA-B371-C65F2583AB57.jpeg
  • 579DC82B-5E3F-4ECA-A4C5-7E806E151F56.jpeg
  • 8EADC108-09D1-461E-AD63-38AAE01FC49D.jpeg
  • D5D377D2-C0F6-47F2-A07F-8A54ABE645FB.jpeg

Edited by FourWheelOverland, 20 May 2020 - 01:44 PM.

#2 mtnras

mtnras

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 24 May 2020 - 02:45 PM

great job... very interested.  email if possible to correspond.  mtnras@gmail.com

thanks,

mark

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users