1 reply to this topic

#1 Flyfish88

Flyfish88

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 18 June 2020 - 10:47 PM

Aluminum truck canopy. In the past 6 months I have added roof racks (which have never been used, a new lock and t handle, brand new high quality rubber seal gasket underneath, and a new rear brake light (which has never even been wired up). Canopy is in good shape and has lots of life to live. The roof does look a little funky, but I imagine that happens with time. All glass is good. There is a slider in the front to access inside your truck cab. Both side windows are sliders as well and have mesh. The canopy is carpeted which helps to keep down moisture and condensation and retain heat if you choose to sleep in the back.

This canopy is light (I estimate 60-75lbs) and can easily be moved by two people. This should fit most small to mid size trucks such as a ford ranger, Chevy s10, Toyota Tacoma, etc. this wasn’t a perfect fit for my Frontier, so a piece of angle iron was added to the front to give me an extra inch. This is currently on my 99 Nissan Frontier king cab.

The measurements are as follows:
Interior width 55.5”
Exterior width 61”
Exterior length 75.5”
Exterior length with angle iron 76.5”

I am only selling because I am looking for a high rise fiberglass canopy. If you have one that fits what I’m looking for, perhaps we can work out some sort of trade. Clamps are not included because I need them for my next canopy.

Located in Bonney lake, WA. $400 obo

I can never figure out how to attach pics in my post. Feel free to pm or text for photos. 253-736-5456

#2 Flyfish88

Flyfish88

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 26 June 2020 - 04:36 AM

Sold

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users