• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 ejleithliter

ejleithliter

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 09 July 2020 - 01:50 AM

Ideally looking for a shell model. Located in Utah and looking for a camper out West. Thank you.

#2 Casa Escarlata Robles Too

Casa Escarlata Robles Too

C'est la vie

• Site Team
  • 9,291 posts
  • Locationmonterey bay area

Posted 09 July 2020 - 07:01 PM

Welcome to the cult.This site is a good place to find campers,but they go fast.

Frank

2002 Tundra AC TRD 4WD Limited 2009 ATC Bobcat loaded http://sharychic.blogspot.com/

#3 PDXPTW

PDXPTW

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
  • LocationDenver, Co.

Posted 10 July 2020 - 03:08 PM

Ideally looking for a shell model. Located in Utah and looking for a camper out West. Thank you.

We just brought a used 2017 home two days ago!  We found ours on the usedfourwheelcamper facebook page.   You wont be disappointed.  We are so excited!  Now if we could only find some dang tacoma mounts we could actually use the dang thing, haha.  Good luck in your search. 

#4 ejleithliter

ejleithliter

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 10 July 2020 - 05:35 PM

We just brought a used 2017 home two days ago! We found ours on the usedfourwheelcamper facebook page. You wont be disappointed. We are so excited! Now if we could only find some dang tacoma mounts we could actually use the dang thing, haha. Good luck in your search.

I know that site. I was ready to buy it and was talking to Carol about it. That was exactly what I wanted. Enjoy!

#5 PDXPTW

PDXPTW

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
  • LocationDenver, Co.

Posted 10 July 2020 - 07:25 PM

I know that site. I was ready to buy it and was talking to Carol about it. That was exactly what I wanted. Enjoy!

Ah, shoot. Sorry (kinda, haha) if we swooped it out from under you! Carol took such great care of it when we saw it we just pulled the trigger.

My wife is a ninja finding stuff like this. Ill ask her to keep her search stuff open and point any leads your way.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users