12 replies to this topic

#11 Happy Adventure

Happy Adventure

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationSan Diego

Posted 04 August 2020 - 11:36 PM

We replaced the window on or 07 Grandby with a slider by this company.   Pelland Enterprises.   It was simple and they were very helpful with our measuring.   The window does not leak at all.   I have sprayed it full on with a hose many times.   We plan to put one in our new Grandby that is on order.   I talked to Four Wheel years ago about offering this window.   I like the slider for airflow when it is raining outside our we are eating lunch in our camper on the road.   

#12 makalutoo

makalutoo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 07 August 2020 - 07:06 PM

I was wondering if someone with a newer fleet shell could give me rough measurements of the front window?  I am away from mine for a couple of weeks and I am interested in getting an estimate on an opening one.  I have a 2019 fleet shell

Thanks,

Chris Walker

#13 Casa Escarlata Robles Too

Casa Escarlata Robles Too

Buffalo Boulders

• Site Team
  • 6,203 posts
  • Locationmonterey bay area

Posted 07 August 2020 - 10:35 PM

I was wondering if someone with a newer fleet shell could give me rough measurements of the front window?  I am away from mine for a couple of weeks and I am interested in getting an estimate on an opening one.  I have a 2019 fleet shell

Thanks,

Chris Walker

Contact Stan at FWC for the correct size.

Frank

2002 Tundra AC TRD 4WD Limited 2009 ATC Bobcat loaded http://sharychic.blogspot.com/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users