Awesome thanks Lloyd!

#12 Willard

Willard

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 11 August 2020 - 07:04 PM

Ok picking this up this weekend.

Widened the fenders on the M101 and fixed my surge brake (now I have brakes) So all of that is good.

I picked up the 4 Reico jacks after i found out the one old ratchet (not cable) forth the jacks is damaged and the PO is using a pipe wrench. For what ever reason I was more worried about height and never noticed by they only go down to 38" high. If the bottom of the camper is about 19" that means I need to account for another 19 or 20" for a dolly.

I am looking at putting this into my Garage and there is no way it will fit on  the trailer. Putting it on the dolly will be easier to move i around and I will be able to do all of the restoration. I was just hoping to make it lower. Maybe I will see if I can use a combination of the two jacks.

Should be a fun Saturday! I will post pictures once I have it in home.

#13 Keith in Co

Keith in Co

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts
  • LocationCanon City, CO

Posted 12 August 2020 - 02:58 AM

“I was looking at those Olympian Wave 3 heaters, so thank you for that. Does it fit in the original location or did you have to modify anything. Or is it loose.”

I used 1/4” plywood to fill the hole left from removal of the stock heater, and hung the Wave3 on it.  I leave the front window above the bed open a bit to insure a source of oxygen, but I do that even when the heater isn’t on.

#14 Willard

Willard

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 12 August 2020 - 02:52 PM

Thanks Keith.

#15 Willard

Willard

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 12 August 2020 - 02:54 PM

New question. the slide out sleep cot. Does anyone know the max weight?

I am wondering if my 10 year old can sleep on it. I may have to replace it if it is warn but still a question.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users