• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 devandjaz

devandjaz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 06 September 2020 - 09:36 PM

Hey everyone. I just decided to make separate thread for this post. Were planning a first time out trip for our trailer next weekend. Going to head down some service roads in Olympic National Forest kinda out near Port Angeles. I've heard of and seen some spots kinda near there that are past Port Angeles, but before Sappho. 

Anyways this is our first time and I'm trying to make it adventurous but since its the only weekend free before our longer trip to Utah in October, I want it to go well. 

Any advice on areas to check out or any other random advice. First time ever camping in that area. We've only ever tent camped in Eastern WA.  My wife's only concern since this is the first time taking a vehicle and teardrop trailer that we wont find a spot. 

Hope everyone is having a good weekend! Enjoy Labor Day if you have it off.

#2 allanb

allanb

• Members
  • 193 posts
  • LocationPhysical location N.w. Wa. Spiritual location rocky mtn west

Posted 26 April 2021 - 05:13 AM

How did it go?

Planning similar for this summer. Only been to the peninsula a few times. Seemed pretty bottled up, as is most places within 100 miles of a big city.

Can sometime find wide spot on a logging road, but no guarantees, and tree farm not to interesting after a few days....

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: teardrop, boondocking, subaru, first time

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users