More Pics here:
Purchased in 2018 and gutted and rebuilt the interior to have a dinette with two seats, a lot more storage and shelves and a custom kitchen. We lived in it for two summers while working on the road and now are ready to pass this tiny home along. Normal wear and tear for being 18 years old.
· Vmax Tanks 125AH Deep Cycle Batteries x3. Amazing batteries for running all your electronics, lights, water pump, fridge and fan. Total battery storage is 375 AH. We camped off-grid for a week at a time because these batteries can store a lot of power and recharge well with the solar panels.
· AIMS 1000 Watt Inverter so you can run all your electronics off the DC Batteries plus a power strip under table.
· Uni-Solar Panel Flexible: thin solar panels on roof totaling 272 WATTS for recharging batteries.
· VICTRON ENERGY BATTERY MONITOR BMV-700: amazing battery monitor that comes with a shunt which actually measures how many Amp Hours are left in your battery bank which a normal volt-meter does not tell you.
· Blue sea systems starting Isolation dual sensing automatic charging relay. This cable recharges the batteries from the power of your car alternator while you are driving. After driving for an hour or two to a new site your batteries will be fully recharged.
· TF49 12v Truck Refrigerator Freezer Very efficient DC fridge that runs for days off the battery bank and solar panels. We have camped out for a week with the fridge staying on with sunny days keeping the batteries recharged.
· New Sink/Faucet/Spray Nozzle with Electric Water Pump with switch below sink to turn pump on.
· Custom made slide out drawers.
· Propane setup is the 20lb side mount. Used for cooking on two burner stove and fridge. We filled up about every 6 weeks
· Windows and door are tinted with 3m security series tint. Door has three locks including the FWC upgraded bolt lock.
· Replaced plastic water tank with a Stainless Steel Tank for cleaner water. 13.2 Gallons.
· Rieco Titan 14031M4 Convertible Manual Crank Camper Jacks - 4 Pack , great leg jacks for easy install and can quickly pop off camper when staying at sites for long periods.
· Gas Struts for easy pop up and roof strength.
· Roof Racks Installed on roof.
· Sports Rack Rear Opening we attached this extra sports rack to for storage of lots of clothes and camping gear. Optional to have it attached on top.
· Awning installed on outside of camper. Older model with one leg damaged but works fine.
· Custom Rear Porch that folds up for travel. Great to have a sit spot and outside space that isn’t on the ground. Optional. Attaches to truck's trailer hitch.
DM for more info/inquiries
Edited by CostaYota, 11 December 2020 - 10:03 PM.