#1 thebryzknees

thebryzknees

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • LocationCA

Posted 23 November 2020 - 03:37 AM

Hi folks,

New here and in the market for a shortbed popup camper to traverse the US with en route to my husband's parents place in FL. Coming from CA, so can be located anywhere! Hoping for something that we can pack-and-play; don't need a bunch of fancy upgrades, just something we can live in, at least for the short term while we help them out before needing to do a bunch of reno. I know these shorties are rare, but I don't have room in the budget for an upgrade from my 2003 dodge dakota w/ quad cab. 

Many thanks for any help you can give. 

B

Edited by thebryzknees, 23 November 2020 - 03:38 AM.

#2 stclair

stclair

• Members
  • 233 posts

Posted 23 November 2020 - 04:34 PM

Hi folks,

New here and in the market for a shortbed popup camper to traverse the US with en route to my husband's parents place in FL. Coming from CA, so can be located anywhere! Hoping for something that we can pack-and-play; don't need a bunch of fancy upgrades, just something we can live in, at least for the short term while we help them out before needing to do a bunch of reno. I know these shorties are rare, but I don't have room in the budget for an upgrade from my 2003 dodge dakota w/ quad cab. 

Many thanks for any help you can give. 

B

So did you see this Falcon I posted to the "Alert Thread" yesterday? Looks like it was re-done....but nicely so. Not sure if Boston is a possible path or if price is in your range. 

https://boston.craig...7235022827.html

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: FWC, falcon, swift, skyhawk, sunlite, shortbed, popup, camper, slide in

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users