• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#11 goinoregon

goinoregon

• Members
  • 519 posts
  • LocationPDX

Posted 01 December 2020 - 02:11 AM

Eyemgh, I wish I could just take a picture as that would be easiest, but my camper is in winter storage now so can not.  It is basically a aluminum storage box that is about 4 feet wide, 3 feet high and a little over 2 inches deep on the bottom and a little deeper where above the truck bed in front (obviously not exact dimensions as I can not measure right now).  I have circled it with stick on weatherstripping just to protect the camper and truck bed as it just sits there and is not attached with anything.  It sits right on top of the camper front bumpers when the camper in on the truck and has a hinged top lid that locks.  Without the box this is totally waisted space.  It is just limited storage but good for strange shaped items like my shovel and things that are wet or dirty that will fit in the narrow space and just get in the way inside the camper or truck.  Like grandma’s attic I have somehow been able to fill it with “necessities” for 70,000 miles. 

Good idea for this space.  plus its in front of bed, so helps with weight distribution

Oregon

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users