Jump to content


Photo
- - - - -

Deposit for new ATC Build


  • Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#11 ncmx1

ncmx1

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 31 January 2021 - 02:19 AM

Thanks All!
  • 0

#12 Deur

Deur

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 04 February 2021 - 02:37 AM

Thanks Deur. You guys happy with yours?

Yes!  


  • 0

#13 Murban

Murban

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationPleasanton, CA

Posted 07 February 2021 - 06:33 PM

Got an Ocelot on order in October 2020 and the deposit was still 25%.  Went with ATC based on all of the positive input from folks on this forum.  We are fortunate to live reasonably close to the factory and have visited Marty and Jeff a few times already.  Planning to visit again here this month to iron out a few more details on my build.  It's been a long winter but getting close to the actual start estimated sometime in late March or early April.  Looking forward to some dispersed traveling.  I think ATC is a good choice. 


  • 0

#14 ncmx1

ncmx1

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 09 February 2021 - 03:38 AM

Thanks Murban. I talked with them and will most likely be doing a build on a utility bed.

Question, is there any choice for a lighter wood inside? Thanks again everyone
  • 0

#15 Casa Escarlata Robles Too

Casa Escarlata Robles Too

    C'est la vie

  • Site Team
  • 7,387 posts
  • Locationmonterey bay area

Posted 09 February 2021 - 07:58 PM

Thanks Murban. I talked with them and will most likely be doing a build on a utility bed.

Question, is there any choice for a lighter wood inside? Thanks again everyone

Ask Marty there might be.Seems my 2009 Bobcat has lighter finish.

Frank


  • 0

2002 Tundra AC TRD 4WD Limited 2009 ATC Bobcat loaded http://sharychic.blogspot.com/


#16 Mykiss

Mykiss

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • LocationTerrace British Columbia

Posted 10 February 2021 - 05:43 PM

Got an Ocelot on order in October 2020 and the deposit was still 25%.  Went with ATC based on all of the positive input from folks on this forum.  We are fortunate to live reasonably close to the factory and have visited Marty and Jeff a few times already.  Planning to visit again here this month to iron out a few more details on my build.  It's been a long winter but getting close to the actual start estimated sometime in late March or early April.  Looking forward to some dispersed traveling.  I think ATC is a good choice. 

Lucky you!!! I put a deposit two months after you did, at the end of December 2020, and was told that mine won't be ready till Dec or Jan 2022


  • 0

#17 Mykiss

Mykiss

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • LocationTerrace British Columbia

Posted 10 February 2021 - 05:50 PM

Thanks Murban. I talked with them and will most likely be doing a build on a utility bed.

Question, is there any choice for a lighter wood inside? Thanks again everyone

I was told that they have two choices only,  oak and  light  nonwood look finish. I find the oak finish makes it too dark inside...


  • 0

#18 goinoregon

goinoregon

    Senior Member

  • Members
  • 135 posts
  • LocationPDX

Posted 13 February 2021 - 02:24 AM

I was told that they have two choices only,  oak and  light  nonwood look finish. I find the oak finish makes it too dark inside...

hmmm, dont know about inside walls, but i sent them a nice perforated headliner. its nice, and white'ish'.  the only problem was that my gal had to sew 2 pcs together to get the width dimensions.  i saw this material in another guys camper in pdx, and i liked it.

spoke to jeff the other day, and he said they have the headliner installed, so we must have got it done ok.


  • 0

Oregon


#19 Tanner07

Tanner07

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
  • LocationOlds, Alberta

Posted 13 February 2021 - 04:34 AM

I spoke with Jeff at ATC today (Feb. 12, 2021) on the phone and he told me its 25% down and remaining 75% due at pickup.


  • 0

www.albertacoal.squarespace.com

Please fight metallurgical coal mining in Alberta's Eastern Slopes. Thanks.





0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users