Hey everyone, I placed a deposit for a Bison camper last fall. Due to personal circumstances, I had to cancel
Bisons policy states that my deposit will be refunded when my build spot is secured by another customer so I'm trying to help that effort.
My build spot had a time frame of April with May 2021 completion and my deposit was $5,000. So if you've been bummed with the long industry-wide wait times this is a win for you!
I assume you would just pay me to secure the build spot, I can provide a photo of my check for proof and I'm sure Drew can write up new documentation showing this switch. He is aware that I'm doing this. Reach out to me here if you're interested!