• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 SkyP

SkyP

• Members
  • 112 posts
  • LocationSouth Carolina

Posted 08 March 2021 - 02:30 PM

Sorry to post this- I know I can call ATC but they don't open for several hours.

Bought a 2018 ATC Panther.    Need to hit the road on a 2000 mi trip to AZ from SC to pick it up.

I'd really like to complete the tiedown eyes install before I leave.   I have the necessary materials to put in the tiedowns but don't know the exact location needed.  

Anyone have a diagram or ATC's recommended location?

Thanks!

EDIT- the owner sold his F150 before I bought the Panther so no pics from him available.

Edited by SkyP, 08 March 2021 - 02:31 PM.

20 F150 4x4 18 ATC Panther

96 F350 4x4  99 FWC Grandby Shell (sold)

15 Aliner Scout

18 Camplite 16TBS

#2 jimjxsn

jimjxsn

• Members
  • 598 posts
  • LocationRoxborough Park or Buena Vista CO

Posted 09 March 2021 - 02:34 AM

Sorry to post this- I know I can call ATC but they don't open for several hours.

Bought a 2018 ATC Panther. Need to hit the road on a 2000 mi trip to AZ from SC to pick it up.

I'd really like to complete the tiedown eyes install before I leave. I have the necessary materials to put in the tiedowns but don't know the exact location needed.

Anyone have a diagram or ATC's recommended location?

Thanks!

EDIT- the owner sold his F150 before I bought the Panther so no pics from him available.

I have a Panther on a Tundra so ymmv. The eye bolts are to the outside edges about as far as they will go such that they are on a flat portion of the bed bottom and to have room for the large fender washers. The forward ones are as far forward as they will go. The rear ones are 20 inches in front of the tailgate which happens to be right behind the wheel wells.

Hopefully by now you have called ATC and gotten this question answered by the experts.

~Jim
2000 Tundra AC- 2000 FWC Ranger

2017 Tundra DC - 2017 ATC Panther

#3 SkyP

SkyP

• Members
  • 112 posts
  • LocationSouth Carolina

Posted 09 March 2021 - 07:40 AM

Thank you for the reply!   I did get ahold of ATC later in the day and got the specs for where the tie downs go.

I was going to delete this thread after obtaining the info and before any replies but was unable to do so.

What a whirlwind day getting everything ready to head west to pick up the Panther!

20 F150 4x4 18 ATC Panther

96 F350 4x4  99 FWC Grandby Shell (sold)

15 Aliner Scout

18 Camplite 16TBS

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users