#1 timmyjid208

timmyjid208

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 April 2021 - 02:15 AM

copy22
copy11

Looking to sell my Flip Pac, Six pac, truck camper topper. I believe it to be a late 90's model. It was made to fit a Toyota Tacoma but will fit a Chevy S-10 or even a Chevy Colorado. The tent is in solid working order and all the windows, screens, and zippers are intact and work. There are a few cosmetic blemishes to the outside of the fiberglass but overall in really good shape. The interior hammock has just been replaced. The interior carpet on the walls has a couple of spots where my dog felt that he needed to taste it and could use repair as well a corner of the foam mattress. Interior lights work and I have installed an exterior light that also works well for lighting up the tailgate. Also included are curtains that velcro over the all of the windows, a small table top that mounts to the shell on top of the hammock section, and the raising and lowering handle.

$3000 obo

SOLD

Edited by timmyjid208, 11 May 2021 - 03:16 AM.

#2 dwhit22

dwhit22

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 May 2021 - 03:24 AM

Where are you located?   In interested in Colorado.

#3 phogan

phogan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 May 2021 - 12:55 AM

Also interested, in colorado. I can drive to meet you, i just need some dimensions from you. 

Peter

#4 ganderson14

ganderson14

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 May 2021 - 07:04 PM

I’m also interested in your flip pac. Where are you located?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: truck campers, flip pac, six pack, toyota, toyota tacoma, S-10, six pac, flip pack

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users