• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Fergus

Fergus

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 03 May 2021 - 03:42 AM

1985 remodeled Hallmark-700lbs.  Currently it is on a 2012 Tacoma with a 6 ft bed and the tailgate down.

The previous owner remodeled it and it came to me pretty sparse.  I have added some things, all work was professionally done in the last year and I have receipts.  
I had an electrical system added & brand new a Norcold 323TL 1.7 cu. ft. - Refrigerator 3-Way AC/DC/LP . There is no water holding system or stove fastened in, that was my preference but you could easily retro those systems in.  I am not particularly handy so I did not want to spend time messing with systems, I just wanted a lightweight, comfortable system and this completely fits the bill!  It has a new, full sized, very comfy mattress, a new vent cover, windows, with screens, that work, a poptop in great shape with no leaks or mold. it comes with 3 jacks. I was not really sure how to price it so I am just asking for what I have into it.  This is a loved, well cared for, lightweight and bomber system that will allow you simple comforts wherever you might want to go! It is currently in Marin County, CA in the bay area.  Please give me a shout with any questions

susankelley0@gmail.com

Here is a link to photos if the ones posted here look pixilated

Attached Thumbnails

• 5.jpg
  • 3.jpg
  • Rear tiedown bars & propane setup.jpg
  • 10.jpg
  • 9.jpg
  • 11.jpg
  • 6.jpg

Edited by Fergus, 04 June 2021 - 04:54 PM.

#2 phogan

phogan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 08 May 2021 - 04:34 PM

can you post some actual pictures?

#3 Fergus

Fergus

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 08 May 2021 - 08:36 PM

can you post some actual pictures?

what would you like to see photos of?

#4 phogan

phogan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 09 May 2021 - 02:57 AM

what would you like to see photos of?

I am just saying, the photos you posted have some weird effect on them, and we cant see any details of the camper or truck from them. cheers

#5 Fergus

Fergus

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 09 May 2021 - 04:13 PM

I am just saying, the photos you posted have some weird effect on them, and we cant see any details of the camper or truck from them. cheers

Hi! Thanks for letting me know! I had created this posting on my phone and they looked fine but looking at them on my computer, i see what you mean.  I have added a link to the post so the photos can be viewed full sized w/o the pixelation

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users