FOR SALE - 2004 Toyota Tundra SR5 TRD Double Cab 4x4 - Truck Only, Low Miles, Located in Oakland, CA
The truck is set up for my FWC Hawk. It has E-rated Cooper Discoverer AT3 AT tires, SuperSprings and Bilstein 5100 shocks.
The tires, which are 265/70/17, only have 10k miles on them (full matching spare included too). Great traction on pavement in all conditions, very quiet for AT tires and really good traction when you leave pavement.
The SuperSprings add stability and offer great ride comfort. No airbags needed. As you can see from the pictures, there is zero sag with the camper on.
As for other features and maintenance on the truck, all oil changes have been done on time, and many other services have been performed too - a lot of it being preventative maintenance.
- Regular oil changes every 5k with synthetic oil
- Timing belt done at 90k miles
- Upper control arms
- Upper ball joints
- Lower ball joints
- Front axles all replaced at 125k.
- X2Power deep cycle 880 CCA battery installed 2 years ago (maintained on CTEK trickle charger)
Rides like a brand new truck
- Has the bulletproof 4.7L V8 with a 4-speed auto transmission with overdrive, also bulletproof.
- There are ZERO leaks to be found anywhere.
- Truck has a limited slip diff (rare option on these trucks), tow package (separate trans cooler), and 4 HI and 4 LO work perfectly.
- Rust free lifelong CA truck (only minor surface rust in some spots).
All service records under my ownership will be included. Service records from previous owners can be found on the Toyota App as truck was serviced at the dealership.
And the interior is just as clean. No tears or rips in the seats. The middle rear seat has indentations from a child-seat but that's it.
- Aftermarket bluetooth radio installed.
- Came with back up camera (installed by previous owner).
- Also have 3 keys and 2 key fobs programmed and ready to go.
- Tailgate in good shape too (been off the truck during my ownership).
- Clicks at the pump. I live in CA and most of the time I have to have my hand on the pump to get any gas in the truck, otherwise it just clicks and clicks. The charcoal canister may need to be replaced but I just deal with it. It's usually not an issue in other states.
- Dent in rear bumper - purely cosmetic. Hasn't bothered me enough to hammer it out.
- Some pin striping from backcountry camping adventures, can be buffed out. Just don't have the time to do it and they don't bother me.
- A few other minor scuffs and scratches. Normal for an older truck.
I've spared no mechanical expense on this truck. I travel with my now 2 year old (his first trip in this truck/camper combo was at 24 days old!) so I do not want to risk a breakdown, especially in the backcountry, hence all the preventative maintenance. I know I'm going to regret selling this truck but for my growing family I need more storage so selling to buy a truck with an 8ft bed.
Edited by AndyandLaurie, 09 July 2021 - 05:55 AM.