• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 renodurango@gmail.com

renodurango@gmail.com

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 18 June 2021 - 01:01 PM

<p>Up fo sale is my 1999 Grandby, located in Durango, CO. Price was just reduced as I am leaving town soon and looking for a quick sale.</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>$6000 of upgrades were put into the camper over the past few years, including the following:</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>New 2 burner stove with cover</p>
<p>New exterior lift assist structs (installed by FWC)</p>
<p>New interior lift panels (installed by FWC)</p>
<p>New 1000 W Renogy inverter</p>
<p>New AGM marine battery</p>
<p>New black counter tops</p>
<p>New faucet</p>
<p>New door pulls</p>
<p>New solar controller</p>
<p>New propane detector</p>
<p>New Zamp exterior solar SAE outlet (installed by FWC)</p>
<p>New skylight with 3 speed fan</p>
<p>New ARB awning with optional screen room (it is amazing)</p>
<p>4 Reico mechanical jacks are included in the sale</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>The camper is in excellent shape with no known structural or water damage. It &nbsp;has been very well maintained by me and the previous owner (10 years ago). When not in use, it has has been either garaged or kept in a barn. Roll over bed layout, furnace, water pump, 20 gallon water tank, aluminum roof rack, etc. Interior LED lights and exterior lights (no yet upgraded). There are a few very small cosmetic dings on exterior as you would expect for an older camper. Fabric is in great shape, and coated 2 x year with 301 protectant. Interior fabric is also in very good condition. This has been on both my 96 Dodge Ram 2500 8 foot bed and my 2016 Dodge Ram 2500 6.5 foot bed trucks. This will have trouble fitting the width of some truck beds, so I can give you minimum bed opening measurements if you are interested.&nbsp;</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>Price $11,900&nbsp;</p>
<p>Located in Durango, CO</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p><a data-ipb="nomediaparse" href="https://www.wanderth...amper-for-sale/">https://www.wanderth...amper-for-sale/</a></p>

Edited by renodurango@gmail.com, 12 July 2021 - 03:13 PM.

#2 ski3pin

ski3pin

Belay On

• Site Team
  • 15,315 posts
  • LocationSierra Nevada Range

Posted 18 June 2021 - 02:17 PM

Location?

2003 Ford Ranger FX4 Level II 2013 ATC Bobcat SE "And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years."- Abraham Lincoln  http://ski3pin.blogspot.com/

#3 renodurango@gmail.com

renodurango@gmail.com

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 21 June 2021 - 12:36 AM

Camper is located in Durango CO

#4 bohemus307

bohemus307

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 30 June 2021 - 11:46 AM

U still thinking about selling?

#5 renodurango@gmail.com

renodurango@gmail.com

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 02 July 2021 - 04:04 PM

Camper is now available and ready to go.

#6 JordyC

JordyC

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
  • LocationLake Tahoe, NV

Posted 28 July 2021 - 05:31 AM

Very interested. Concerned it might be a little large for our 8' bed gen 1 Tundra, if not size than weight, but would like to talk to you if you're still looking to sell. PM me a number, I work from home and can call or text whenever it is convenient for you.

#7 renodurango@gmail.com

renodurango@gmail.com

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 07 August 2021 - 08:07 PM

Very interested. Concerned it might be a little large for our 8' bed gen 1 Tundra, if not size than weight, but would like to talk to you if you're still looking to sell. PM me a number, I work from home and can call or text whenever it is convenient for you.

Hi Jordy,

The limiting dimension for this camper is the width of the tailgate opening. My Grandby is 59 3/4 inches wide where it slides into the back of the truck. A tundra can carry this camper, but I'd be careful not to go crazy loading it with extras. I think the dry weight is about 1100 pounds. I hope that helps.

#8 JordyC

JordyC

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
  • LocationLake Tahoe, NV

Posted 09 August 2021 - 09:13 PM

Definitely helps. My research is telling me I should go with more of a shell to cut down on weight, but by the time I add back in cooking equipment, a furnace, etc. who knows I might end up right back where we started. No clear answer yet, I think I'm just going to focus on upgrading the suspension and then roll those dice soon!

Any plans to head west? I could absolutely come pick up the Grandby in Durango, but it's a 14 hour drive. If there is any way to cut that down, would certainly help!

#9 renodurango@gmail.com

renodurango@gmail.com

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 12 August 2021 - 09:27 PM

Hi Jordy,

I would measure your tailgate opening. I just tried to fit this in a tundra and it was too tight. Minimum width would be 60 1/4. 60 1/2 would be ideal.

#10 Ralphdude

Ralphdude

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 25 August 2021 - 11:47 PM

Please provide truck bed dimension requirements. My rig is a 2000 Ford F-250 8 foot bed. Rear tailgate opening is 60 1/2" wide. I would like to confirm the clearance from truck bed bottom to truck bed railings and truck bed to cabover clearance. Thank you, Ralph

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: FWC for sale

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users