• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#11 Mighty Dodge Ram

Mighty Dodge Ram

• Members
  • 1,003 posts
  • LocationClose to the edge...

Posted 24 August 2021 - 03:31 PM

Sorry to hear. We waited 3 years after Bailey’s passing before Riley came aboard. Agreed, Riley loves to ride along. 

Richard
1996 Dodge Ram 1500 4x4, lightly lifted, ARB bumper/Warn winch, BFG AT/KO2, Snugtop shell. SOLD! But not forgotten!
2002 Chevy 2500HD XC LB 6.0L 4X4, Leer Hi-Rise shell, completely stock...for now!

#12 penner

penner

• Members
  • 187 posts

Posted 25 August 2021 - 11:35 PM

Just finished loading the camper and truck for an early morning departure. Want to beat that Toronto traffic, I'm not much for driving in that stuff. I'm not very good at it but I will post a report on our trip when we get back. We are meeting our Daughter and SIL on Sept 14 and doing the cabot trail with them and then working our way home. It's been very tough thinking about this trip without Nell along. I would like to thank you Guys for your kind words during this tough time . Anyway, safe travels to everyone and I will report when we get back.

#13 DavidGraves

DavidGraves

• Members
  • 1,267 posts

Posted 25 August 2021 - 11:59 PM

Hi Penner

Travel safe!

So has Canada opened province to province travel entirely ?

David Graves

#14 penner

penner

• Members
  • 187 posts

Posted 26 August 2021 - 12:11 AM

Hi Penner

Travel safe!

So has Canada opened province to province travel entirely ?

David Graves

Don't know about the west , but we had to have vaccinated records and P.E.I. and N.S. travel passes. Apparently so you don't have to self isolate upon arrival ???? My better half looked after all that stuff . I have also made 8-10 trips into Quebec ,6hrs north of me , and I had to show a tax bill for property there before they would let me in to work on the property. That ended a few months back though. 

#15 DavidGraves

DavidGraves

• Members
  • 1,267 posts

Posted 26 August 2021 - 12:21 AM

Many thanks

Enjoy the Maritines.... been there many times since my teen years.

DG

#16 penner

penner

• Members
  • 187 posts

Posted 14 October 2021 - 11:23 PM

Been back for a few weeks now . Awesome trip! Spent 29 nights in the camper but decided to get a motel room 1 night on the N/W end of PEI when the tail end of Ida was going through. The wind and rain were wicked. Anyway, I will get a bit of a trip report together when I have a bit more time. Sure was different traveling without our Nelly though. 

#17 Hoopy

Hoopy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts
  • Locationsouthern Wa

Posted 18 October 2021 - 04:32 AM

I'm sorry for your loss.  They are family.  Our friend travels well and we  love his companionship,  Our buddy is a rescue and a great camper or whatever he is game.  Hoopy 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users