2 replies to this topic

#1 ski3pin

ski3pin

Belay On

• Site Team
  • 15,315 posts
  • LocationSierra Nevada Range

Posted 23 September 2021 - 11:49 PM

I'm moving from an AGM battery to a lithium in our camper. My previous system is still going strong after more than eight years. I was always pleased with how well it served our power needs. With the switch, I have components that are still in great shape I'm offering at low prices if someone can make use of them. Here we go -

Free - CTEK Dual charge controller. I think this is a great controller. This is the first model that charges lead acid batteries. I used it for our AGM. Newer models have modes for lead acid, AGM, and lithium. You pay USPS shipping charges.

Batteries-Sep2021-019-copy.jpg

Batteries-Sep2021-020-copy.jpg

$30 - CTEK Multi US 7002 battery charger. I see it currently at $130 on Amazon. I used this to charge the battery before a trip. You pay shipping charges.

Batteries-Sep2021-017-copy.jpg

Batteries-Sep2021-018-copy.jpg

$75 - Victron BMV 712 Smart battery monitor. I installed this 5 or 6 years ago. Works well with the app and is in great shape. You pay shipping charges.

Batteries-Sep2021-021-copy.jpg

Batteries-Sep2021-022-copy.jpg

Batteries-Sep2021-023-copy.jpg

Manuals for all of the above are available online. Contact me through a Private Message on Wander the West.

2003 Ford Ranger FX4 Level II 2013 ATC Bobcat SE "And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years."- Abraham Lincoln  http://ski3pin.blogspot.com/

#2 ski3pin

ski3pin

Belay On

• Site Team
  • 15,315 posts
  • LocationSierra Nevada Range

Posted 18 October 2021 - 12:33 AM

I gave away the victron 712 smart battery monitor along with installing it in their camper. Since they had an AGM battery, I also gave them the charger.

The old CTEK dual is still available. If you ask I might even pay the shipping to get it to you.

2003 Ford Ranger FX4 Level II 2013 ATC Bobcat SE "And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years."- Abraham Lincoln  http://ski3pin.blogspot.com/

#3 Wandering Sagebrush

Wandering Sagebrush

Free Range Human

• Site Team
  • 10,565 posts
  • LocationNortheast Oregon

Posted 18 October 2021 - 12:54 AM

I gave away the victron 712 smart battery monitor along with installing it in their camper. Since they had an AGM battery, I also gave them the charger.

The old CTEK dual is still available. If you ask I might even pay the shipping to get it to you.

It’s kindness like this that makes Wander the West such a great place to hang out on the web.

Well done Mr 3pin!

I am haunted by waters

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users