#1 karsonb

karsonb

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts
  • LocationNW Oregon

Posted 01 October 2021 - 03:29 AM

I am selling my 2008 F150XL, with 1971 Alberta manufactured 8’ NCO Alaskan.  I have a Dakota digital fan controller, and electric fans on the radiator, K&N intake kit on the 4.2 L V6 engine.  I have also a Diablo Trinity 1000 OBD programmer/monitor on the truck.  I have installed Timbren Load enhancers on the rear Axle, so the truck carries the camper very well.  I have Nokien All terrain all weather tires on the truck that are new within the last 1,500 miles.  I have replaced the clutch, slave cylinder and pilot bearing on the transmission/engine that has a 5 speed manual trans, within the last 4,000 miles. Brakes are fairly recent on the truck as well.  Truck has about 158,000 miles on it currently. I have run nothing but Amsoil signature series oil and Amsoil filter on the engine since I bought the truck at about 35k miles. The camper needs to and probably a restore, does not leak, goes up and down, but needs some coaxing going down as the tracks and such are all loose and a couple in the back are missing. A good solid project of someone wants a nice 2wd truck to go adventuring with.  Hauling the camper on the hiway mileage is around 15.5-16.5 mpg.  Cosmetics on the truck front are a bit off from deer impact damage from 2 separate deer incidents.  Front bumper, valance, and grill plastic needs replaced, as well as some straightening of the evaporator in front of radiator, as well as the support piece that the hood latch bolts to. No leaks in AC and all systems work well. All mechanical items on pick up work and are solid. Asking $4,500 for all.  Will get some pics up ASAP. Located within 48 mi of Portland OR. 971 412 5235

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users