Lighthawk

Fellow Wanderer

• Members
  • 3,202 posts
  • LocationNevada City, CA

Posted 17 November 2021 - 03:13 PM

Settings --> General Settings --> Centimeter or Inch

Thanks Vic!

I feel a bit sheepish having one of our metric neighbors help me figure out I need to back up to the home screen.  :rolleyes:

Now I keep putting the phone on our furniture inside the house to see how out of level our 48 year old home's floors are.

06 Tundra AC TRD 4x4, 08 Hawk, Ride-Rite bags, Helweg sway bar,18" BFG AT's

2021 RAM 3500 Crew 4x4, 6.4 hemi/8 speed trans with 4.10 gears, Timber Grove bags, Falken Wildpeak 35" tires

2008 FWC Hawk with victron DC-DC charger, 130w solar, MPPT controler

http://lighthawkphoto.com

#32 Lighthawk

Lighthawk

Fellow Wanderer

• Members
  • 3,202 posts
  • LocationNevada City, CA

Posted 17 November 2021 - 03:36 PM

I leveled my truck bed using a six foot level yesterday (camper is currently in the garage) and looked for a spot inside the cab to put my phone that was flat and level with the truck bed.  In the RAM there was a lower tray that worked but the phone sits sideways to the truck.  The beach ball display still works as a nice bubble level, but with that orientation won't tell me how much to level each tire.

I think I'll reprogram the wheelbase and width in the app to say my truck has a wheelbase of 66" :P  and is 139" wide  :lol:   and see what happens.  That's the center of each wheel.

============edit===============

I tried it, and it works!   I can lay my phone sideways and get an accurate reading now.

Edited by Lighthawk, 17 November 2021 - 06:41 PM.

06 Tundra AC TRD 4x4, 08 Hawk, Ride-Rite bags, Helweg sway bar,18" BFG AT's

2021 RAM 3500 Crew 4x4, 6.4 hemi/8 speed trans with 4.10 gears, Timber Grove bags, Falken Wildpeak 35" tires

2008 FWC Hawk with victron DC-DC charger, 130w solar, MPPT controler

http://lighthawkphoto.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users