#1 billharr

billharr

• Members
  • 2,824 posts
  • LocationStockton CA

Posted 27 November 2021 - 03:26 PM

Good read from Victron.   

Introduction:

Welcome to ‘Wiring unlimited’, a book about electrical wiring of systems containing batteries, inverters, charger and inverter/chargers. With this book we aim to explain wiring basics of electrical systems. We will explain the importance of ‘getting it right’ and the issues that might result if a system has inferior wiring. It also assists electrical installers or users to troubleshoot issues that have arisen from bad wiring. This so correct conclusions can be drawn for the electrical systems they are involved with. Wiring issues are often a cause of system problems, or they can lead to underperformance of systems. For a trouble-free operation of any electrical system and particularly those systems that contain an inverter/charger and batteries which are 'high-current' devices, it is essential that the wiring of the system is done correctly. This book will help you with ‘getting it right’.

#2 Wallowa

Wallowa

Double Ought

• Members
  • 2,173 posts
  • LocationNE Oregon

Posted 27 November 2021 - 03:41 PM

Thanks Bill...plain talk that even a bone head like me can grasp...

Phil

#3 Mighty Dodge Ram

Mighty Dodge Ram

• Members
  • 1,003 posts
  • LocationClose to the edge...

Posted 27 November 2021 - 04:49 PM

I just spent 30 minutes scrolling through…thanks for the lesson! I’m contemplating building my own battery box (LifePo4, inverter, numerous sockets) and this will be very handy. 

Richard
1996 Dodge Ram 1500 4x4, lightly lifted, ARB bumper/Warn winch, BFG AT/KO2, Snugtop shell. SOLD! But not forgotten!
2002 Chevy 2500HD XC LB 6.0L 4X4, Leer Hi-Rise shell, completely stock...for now!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users