• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Wyethia0

Wyethia0

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 31 December 2021 - 06:59 PM

Due to operator error I lost the password to my original account.  I could not get the "forgot password" link to show up on my android phone.  I therefore created another account to see if I could figure out how to fix this.

I gave up trying to make things work on my phone and waited until I was home.  It still took a little doing to successful the process to update the password on the original account (probably due to very slow internet).  However, now the original account does not let me post at all. I am posting this with the new account.

Do I abandon the original account and just move on?  no big deal since I have only lurked in the background and not posted, but I hate leaving clutter around.

thanks, wyethia

#2 Wandering Sagebrush

Wandering Sagebrush

Free Range Human

• Site Team
  • 10,574 posts
  • LocationNortheast Oregon

Posted 31 December 2021 - 09:44 PM

Hi Wyethia, I will contact our site administrator, I don’t believe the moderators have that permission set.

I am haunted by waters

#3 Wyethia0

Wyethia0

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 02 January 2022 - 04:03 PM

thanks!  I'm pretty sure my many attempts to "fix" the account utilizing my at best low speed internet caused the problem, so I appreciate the help.

#4 Wandering Sagebrush

Wandering Sagebrush

Free Range Human

• Site Team
  • 10,574 posts
  • LocationNortheast Oregon

Posted 02 January 2022 - 04:14 PM

thanks!  I'm pretty sure my many attempts to "fix" the account utilizing my at best low speed internet caused the problem, so I appreciate the help.

If you haven’t heard from anyone in a few days, send me a PM.

I am haunted by waters

#5 Janet H

Janet H

• Adminstrators
  • 468 posts
  • LocationEastern WA

Posted 03 January 2022 - 11:38 PM

We can get the old account fixed up.  Hit the contact link at the bottom of the page to reach the help desk for a hand with this. 

We'll need to know the username on the old account and the email address. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users