• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 djkilmer@yahoo.com

djkilmer@yahoo.com

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 March 2022 - 05:06 AM

I have a beautiful 2020 ATC ocelot with a lot of extras!! but got a new truck and the camper won’t fit. I’m looking to see if anyone is looking to trade an ATC ocelot (full size 6.5’ bed) for a mid size camper. ATC bobcat or a FWC fleet model. Just thought I’d try.
Thanks!

#2 tennselr8

tennselr8

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 20 March 2022 - 02:08 PM

would you be willing to sell your Ocelot as an alternative? I do not have one to trade but willing to purchase if i know it will fit my rambox bed style. Can you tell me the exact width measurement of the floor in back? It would the exterior dimension under the door from edge of camper to the other edge. If it fits, I would love to talk more towards a purchase. 

Thank you for the help! 

#3 Casa Escarlata Robles Too

Casa Escarlata Robles Too

C'est la vie

• Site Team
  • 9,282 posts
  • Locationmonterey bay area

Posted 20 March 2022 - 06:49 PM

would you be willing to sell your Ocelot as an alternative? I do not have one to trade but willing to purchase if i know it will fit my rambox bed style. Can you tell me the exact width measurement of the floor in back? It would the exterior dimension under the door from edge of camper to the other edge. If it fits, I would love to talk more towards a purchase. 

Thank you for the help! 

You might contact Marty at ATC to see if it will fit the truck you have.

Welcome to the site.

I read your other post about the camper you ordered.

Again I think a quick chat with Marty at ATC will help you with the fit of campers for your truck.

Frank

2002 Tundra AC TRD 4WD Limited 2009 ATC Bobcat loaded http://sharychic.blogspot.com/

#4 tennselr8

tennselr8

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 20 March 2022 - 08:49 PM

hi Frank! 

thanks for the welcome wish! :) and thank you for the suggestion to talk with Marty. I'll give that a shot and see where i land. Hope to report back to everyone with good news! :)

#5 Taku

Taku

Buffalo Rockface

• Members
  • 757 posts

Posted 22 March 2022 - 03:05 AM

I will be selling an Ocelot in the next couple of months if you are still looking. Just have to finish building out the new Cougar.

2005 Tundra  2013 Ocelot    "Ridiculously comfortable"

2021 Tundra 2022 Cougar Shell Built Out  "Even more ridiculously comfortable"

#6 tennselr8

tennselr8

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 22 March 2022 - 08:18 PM

That sounds good ! i would be interested pending on how quickly you finish your Cougar build. The trip I have planned when my daughter graduates is in May. 

The one absolute measure i would need to know on the Ocelot would be the width of the floor just under the door. If that fits, i would be very interested as it is getting harder to find a camper that will fit my rambox configuration. 

Edited by tennselr8, 22 March 2022 - 08:19 PM.

#7 jasona

jasona

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts
  • LocationLake Tahoe

Posted 28 March 2022 - 11:26 AM

Give me a shout 518-281-1626. I have a 2020 bobcat I’d trade if we can figure out the logistics. I’m in northern NV.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: All terrain camper, four wheel camper

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users