Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts
  • LocationBoise

Posted 30 March 2022 - 03:17 AM

Sold!
Information on this camper
 I patched a couple of areas in the canvass with the proper material and technique,  it looks good and didn't leak a bit even with pressure washing the outside. Has been watertight through several rain storms. The couch should fold out but someone has taken the hinges, they are available from RV supply but the couch is comfy as is. New mattress with extra padding ( keeps the top up a bit up to the new owner if they want to remove the extra. This is a brand new take out fourwheel camper mattress. Furnace works, the stove works, installed and plumbed new water pump with all new water supply hose. The fridge isn't working I didn't go it to it too far might be saveable don't know. New LED lights inside and outside, good deep cycle battery. Camper smells nice no musty icky old camper smell, the fabric is in good shape , new curtains. Have keys for the door and water fill. Has Nice Rico jacks on all four corners with two manual and two drill adapters for raising and lowering. This is ready to hit the trails for  your next  overlanding adventure.

Located in RENO NV,

Pics ect on the facebook ad, if you can't access it let me know I can send pics

https://www.facebook...47504588638682/

Text 208-863-5420 if your intrested

Edited by mhskog, 30 March 2022 - 06:24 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Hawk

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users