• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 RockJock

RockJock

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 April 2022 - 06:31 PM

(I meant to post this in the Four Wheel Discussion so if a moderator wants to move it, or if someone can tell me how to I will move it!)

Hi there. I own a 2004 Grandby that needs just a touch of tlc. I've called 4 Wheel and All Terrain trying to get replacements for some interior parts that have been damaged (photos attached) but they don't have what I'm looking for.

Does anyone know where I might be able to find replacements for the storage slide drawers common in these later models? I'd like the plastic tracks that the storage drawer slides in, as well as the slider drawer itself. Or has anyone who has had a similar problem have a good idea of how secure the contents inside with different materials?

I've also had a light cover break while updating to LED bulbs. It's the cover for the Sunray ballast with 15'' bulbs. Anyone know if there's a replacement out there?

Thanks! 

drawerslide.JPG

IMG_2735.JPG

Edited by RockJock, 08 April 2022 - 06:38 PM.

#2 Ted

Ted

Magellan

• Site Team
  • 2,781 posts
  • LocationEast of Sacramento

Posted 09 April 2022 - 03:11 PM

When we had our 2004 Hawk I did not like the sliding doors. They either got bound up or made access to the whole storage compartment difficult. I removed the plastic tracks and made frames around the sliders, then attached those to the cabinet with hinges like a traditional cabinet door. 

Sorry, no ideas on the light fixture cover.

"Not all who wander are lost. Except Ted, he's usually lost."  Dirty Dog

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users