Jiffy Pop

ski3pin said:
You need to google a whirley pop.... healthier for ya too. wicked fast and orville redenbacher corn ... you will never go back to the processed pop again!

It looks wonderful but 6 quarts is big for carrying in the camper and all of you would have to come along to help eat it all. :) Might get one for home though. I always make stovetop corn for here at home. Jiffy was only on trips.

Whirley Pop
Good to know Jiffy Pop is back, and the Whirley Pop looks like something to add to the beach house inventory, alongside the ice cream machine, to engage the grandchildren in preparation of meals and snacks.
Thanks for posting up!
Foy

We went through a bit of JP drought as well, but figured it was just us - bit late to this thread. We stocked up last month when we saw it again. Like a lot here, we pan pop at home but a quick jiffy pop is always a handy afternoon snack on the road.

The Jiffy Pop drought is over and Ted has found Jiffy Pop nirvana! :)

Jiffy_Pop.webp

All of this talk about Jiffy Pop, which led to my own "discovery" of the Whirley Pop stovetop popper, has pushed this particular grandfather (or Pop, if you really want to know the details) to acquire a stainless steel Whirley Pop for use with the grandkids and with our own elderly colleagues. I can hear it now: "let's make some popcorn with Pop's Whirley Pop popcorn popper!"

Thanks Gents!

Foy (Pop)

Foy said:
All of this talk about Jiffy Pop, which led to my own "discovery" of the Whirley Pop stovetop popper, has pushed this particular grandfather (or Pop, if you really want to know the details) to acquire a stainless steel Whirley Pop for use with the grandkids and with our own elderly colleagues. I can hear it now: "let's make some popcorn with Pop's Whirley Pop popcorn popper!"

Thanks Gents!

Foy (Pop)
That’s tough popper to top, Pop.

"Your Mom won't even know you've been in the kitchen." An American Classic! Thanks Mr. Sage for finding this.

Casa Escarlata Robles Too said:
Have no fear Jiffy Pop is here.
Saw this display this morning while shopping at World Market.

It's alive and well. Shop till you drop.
Frank

attachicon.gif
IMG_1080.jpeg
Hanging it like that also makes a good fire alarm system.

Back
Top Bottom