Photo

**SOLD** 2016 Four Wheel Camper Hawk. Side Dinette Shell.

Four Wheel Camper Hawk

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Jbroseph

Jbroseph

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 28 June 2022 - 04:06 AM

**SOLD**

2016 Four Wheel Camper Hawk. Side Dinette Shell. $23,000. Durango, Colorado. 

PHOTOS:

https://drive.google...58z?usp=sharing

We love this camper. 

The combination of the Silver Spur Side Dinette and custom kitchen area gave us the ability to customize our kitchen while keeping a great looking and durable interior.

The fridge and pantry held enough food for my wife and I for about a week, and we had plenty of space to store gear and clothes. We never had any guests, but the factory side dinette does fold down to a flat sleeping surface. 

The camper has some light wear-and-tear, but is in great shape. There is some pin-striping along the exterior, a few small scratches, and some scratches and scrapes on the inside as well. The previous owner must not have liked where the thermostat was and moved it leaving a small nail hole (ugh). 

My wife and I worked really hard to keep it clean, and most importantly, smelling nice. We had planned to install some peel and stick backsplash, but never did. Happy to include it if you think you would put it to use. 

Bolting the Casters to the jacks has been an absolute game changer. I didn’t love the camper living on our truck full time, and with the caster wheels I was able to easily get the camper into the bed by myself. It actually took more time to put the camper jacks on the camper than to slide the camper onto the truck. You could easily remove the bolts and use the jacks as originally designed if desired. 

The electrical system is top of the line and makes the camper ready for extended off-grid use.

We love our hawk and are really sad to be moving on. We hope the next owners have as many fond memories in it as we did.

It has never leaked, has been bug scrubbed and detailed. We have all instruction manuals. We installed our own forged eye bolts and mounting plates and are happy to explain that process if needed. 

Oh one more thing. Someone vandalized the sanctity of the camper and slapped a vanlife sticker on the cab over. People these days…

PHOTOS:

https://drive.google...58z?usp=sharing

Standard features 

-King Slide Bed

-Furnace System (2 propane tanks)

-Side Dinette

-Rear Floodlights

-Silver Spur Interior

-Yakima Roof Rack

-Fan-Tastic Vent Fan

-Exterior Wall Steps

-Thermal Pack 

-Porch Light

CUSTOM MODIFICATIONS

-MULE Universal Awning Bracket

-Custom driver-side Kitchen from 80-20 and anti-microbial HDPE

-Novakool DC Fridge

-3 Large Storage Drawers

-Stainless Steel Sink with Removable Cover / Cutting Board. Folding Marine Faucet. 12v Water Pump. 3 Gallon Fresh Water Tank. 3 Gallon Gray Water Tank.

-Thermal & Reflective Window Cover

-Camper Jacks with 2,000lb (Each) Rated Caster Wheels

-Brand New Carpet

ELECTRONICS

-New (less than a year old) Expion 360 100ah Lithium Battery

-1500w Cotek Inverter wired into 110 outlet

-400w roof-fixed solar

-REDARC Manager30 + RedVision Display The REDARC gear allows for DC charging (Charge While Driving) AC Charging (Shore Power) and Solar Charging + Battery Monitoring via RedVision Display or Bluetooth app)

-Bedside USB-A and USB-B charging ports.

Edited by Jbroseph, 18 July 2022 - 02:53 PM.

#2 2002tii

2002tii

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
  • Location94035

Posted 28 June 2022 - 04:52 AM

very nice, like the Port side cabinets.

#3 Rivermon

Rivermon

• Members
  • Pip