2017 Sprinter 144 High Top 4x4 – Loaded and ready for Adventure!
4x4 with Low Range!
Stone Grey Color – My favorite Sprinter Color.
Up for sale is my Adventure ready 4wd Sprinter. I built this sprinter to take our family on trips and it’s worked perfectly for us….but the aviation bug has bitten me so the van is going up for sale. I built this van to be modular and versatile; within minutes I can convert the van from camper to cargo van or install the seats and have a passenger van again. $$$ spend and countless hrs of labor to make this a super reliable and functional vehicle. This van was built without a kitchen, we use backpack gear to cook (This allows more interior space and keeps the versatility mentioned above). We sleep three people on trips, my wife and I sleep on the bed side to side and my son sleeps on a roll out mattress forward/back under our bed. If your looking for a quality turn key van look no further!
Please check out my build thread for full detailed pics and descriptions of the entire build, every step has been photo documented. Link here: https://www.advrider...-build.1380154/
- VanCompass 6.3 Suspension. 2” Lift with adjustable FALCON Shocks. This suspension really transforms the van, set to soft for a great ride off road, and within seconds set to stiff for highway travel with excellent cornering and cross wind handling. This setup is the ticket!
- 285/75-17 BFG Tires (34”) on Black Rhino wheels (With matching rear spare).
- S&B 47 Gallon fuel tank – No range anxiety and you can fill up where prices are lower and skip the high priced areas. This Mod is Soooooooo Nice! Tank is installed in the factory tank location.
- Owl Vans rear tire carrier. Holds a full size 34” spare and opens/closes with the rear door.
- RoamBuilt Rear Door Ladder. This ladder is the Most secure ladder out there, makes it very easy and safe to access the roof rack.
- STOKED Adventure Outfitters Aluminum roof rack. This rack is absolutely awesome! Top has a 3/8” aluminum punch plate deck that is super solid! Great place to hang out on top of the van with lawn chairs, eat breakfast and enjoy the views! Quality on this Rack is Top Notch! Has custom fabricated aluminum cover pieces for the front sides of the rack (Improves aesthetics).
- 6…Yes 6! Baja Designs LP9 Lights mounted on the roof rack with a full custom wiring harness. 66,000 Quality Lumens in the daylight color spectrum. These aren’t your cheap Chinese LED lights! These are quality lights $$$ and are the best you can get. They turn day into night!
- Fiamma F45 Awning mounted to the Stoked Rack. Deploys quickly and offers great shade when it’s sunny.
- 160W of Solar mounted on front section of Roof Rack. Works perfectly to keep the Lithium battery topped off when camping in one spot. We have minimal electrical needs (charging phones, running the fridge, running the D2 heater, charging camera batteries and our OneWheel batteries. This setup works perfectly for these needs.
- Custom Electrical Setup. Battery setup is designed to be non intrusive and not take up any interior floor space: Battleborn 100ah lithium battery mounted under driver’s seat on custom aluminum mount . RedArc DC/DC Converter with built in Solar MPPT Controller, installed under driver’s seat. Victron Bluetooth Shunt with remote display installed under driver’s seat, 75A Relay for LP9 lights under driver’s seat. Marine grade fuse panel for Aux systems located on custom bracket under passenger seat (easily Accessible through quick release panel), Marine master aux system battery disconnect under passenger side seat base for safety, Switch Pro base unit located under passenger side seat base (Controls all lighting and Onboard air compressor).
- Espar D2 heater installed under passenger seat base, thermostat located on drivers side within reach of driver. This setup keeps the van sooooo nice and warm on those cold nights.
- Two powered MaxxFan roof vents
- CRL Window installed behind driver’s seat. Crank out windows for great ventilation.
- Full Custom interior panels covered in automotive grade Tweed Fabric.
- Genuine Marine Touch Activated/Dimmable LED interior lighting with switches so you can control how you want to use the lights. You can run each set of two LED lights off the starter battery and door switches so they function as standard dome lights or you can run them off the lithium battery when camping. I like options!
- Marine Power ports set up for chest style fridge behind bench seat. Marine grade power ports also installed in trays above drivers/passengers seats, under passenger seat base, behind driver’s seat base and in rear of van. Lots of phone and accessory charging options!
- Switch Pro switch Management System with control unit mounted in headliner within easy reach of driver. Unit is fully customizable and programmable through Bluetooth app.
- ARB Twin Onboard Air Compressor with custom stainless steel air line and VanCompass under hood mount. Port located on front bumper with aluminum dust cap. Unit is activated via the switch pro panel or Bluetooth app. Comes with custom dual tire hose inflation setup with digital gauge. Will fill two tires from 25 psi to 50 psi in 3 minutes flat.
- Custom Fabricated Aluminum Adjustable Bed System with 8” memory foam/Gel mattress. Bed is adjustable for height and easily removable from the van without tools. Aluminum bed frames are topped with a Baltic Birch CNC cut vented tops. With the windows we sleep side to side comfortably and I’m 6’1” tall.
- Custom 2 Person Bench Seat located behind driver’s seat. This unit can be quickly removed without tools. Also comes with 3 person bench seat.
- Storage organizer located behind drivers seat.
- Custom aluminum rack located in rear designed to hold two Onewheels. This rack is easily removable if you don’t need it.
- Scanngauge II located on custom mount, this unit allows you to monitor all engine parameters etc while you drive.
- Three Overhead Mule Bag Soft Sided Storage Bags, with Overland Gear Guy storage organizers. This storage setup works sooooo nice and is super convenient. They are bolted into the van on custom L-track railing which is anchored into the van with full custom built supports (located behind the panels). The L-track is super solid, you can hang hammocks form them!
- Fully insulated with 3M Thinsulate SM600L Insulation in conjunction with sound mat. Very quiet and well insulated.
- VanMadeGear Fully Insulated Magnetic Window Covers All Around. These are the best window covers available and really keep the van cool when it’s hot out and warm when it’s cold out. The covers fold up and stay in place for travel eliminating storage bulk.
- All Electrical Wiring is Marine Grade Pre-Tinned Wire and marine grade connectors for trouble free service for years to come. Wiring is heat shrink labeled for easy of future maintenance.
- Factory Mercedes rubber front floor mats.
- Brand new OEM Brake Rotors and Brake pads all around.
- LED Eyeball Light Over Rear Passenger Seat for night use without disturbing driver.
- Integrated cell phone mount/charger.
- Backland EG Sliders/Steps. These are true quality sliders and not just cheap steps! They will protect the van from rocks on trails and door dings in parking lots, they also work soooo nice as steps to get up into the van.
- VanCompass Rear Diff Skid Plate.
- Terrawagon Hood Spoiler.
- Terrawagon Black Out Mercedes Emblems.
- Upgraded OEM Wet Wiper System
- Class 5 Hitch and OEM Mercedes Wiring harness.
Edited by Hodakaguy, 13 August 2022 - 05:51 PM.