• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#11 ramblinChet

ramblinChet

• Gone Traveling
  • 486 posts
  • LocationYorktown, Virginia

Posted 18 September 2022 - 09:05 PM

I don't have a dog in the fight, pun intended, so my observation is entirely objective. I am an educated professional and have spent much of my life reading and writing technical reports to include statistical analysis. In summary, this report suggests there is no statistically significant benefit to vaccinating a dog ahead of time.

One of my classes in the military was tropical survival where we discussed snakes extensively. The most at risk group happens to be a group of young men drinking and partying in the woods. Some one is going to try and catch that snake...

The most important factor seems to be time so have a plan and activate it immediately. Have addresses, phone numbers, etc. readily available.

Adventure vehicle: 2021 AEV Prospector & FWC Grandby Trail reports: Texas Hill Country, East Texas 450 Loop, Georgia Traverse, Allegheny Discovery Route, Laurel Highlands 200, Cross Pennsylvania Adventure Trail, Trans New Jersey Trail, Georgia Adventure Trail, Panhandle Adventure Trail, Cheeseburger Loop, Organs Loop, Sedona Backcountry Trail, Bloody Basin Trail, Crown King Road, Senator Highway, Big Bend Adventure Trail, Big Bend Ranch 150, El Camino del Diablo, Mojave Road, Joshua Tree Adventure Route, Anza-Borrego Discovery Trail, Kofa Pioneer Trail, Sonoran Desert Traverse, Five Tribes Overland Trail.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users