• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Stray Dog

Stray Dog

• Members
  • 178 posts
  • LocationCanon City, Colorado

Posted 28 August 2022 - 12:40 PM

I wanted to put in a plug for TruckCamperAdventure.com.  While attending the Overland Expo Mountain West this weekend we had an opportunity to meet and talk at length with "Mello Mike", the operator of this forum.

We had heard they were in attendance and had a description of their rig so searched them out and introduced ourselves.  They were welcoming and a joy to talk to.  They gave us a tour of their personal rig and answered a bunch of questions I'd had about it and truck campers/camping in general.  Both he and Karen are passionate advocates of truck campers in all of their variations.

Take a gander at the website if you are not already familiar with it.  I know many of you are.  There is a wealth of information there on all aspects of truck camping.  While Mike is a hardside unit camper, he is fully informed on the industry including pop-ups.

The website is a valuable compendium of information on existing units, new developments, technical systems information, travel tips and available gear.  There are answers here to many of the questions that come up repeatedly on WtW.

We had not been to an event like the Expo before.  We found it to be an exciting time.  There is so much going on and so many like minded people to talk to and learn from.  The companies represented had an almost unbelievable array of units, accessories and other stuff to look through, consider and talk about. 

A very fun way to spend some time.

Check it out for yourselves.

#2 kmacafee

kmacafee

• Members
  • 296 posts
  • LocationSt. Paul, MN

Posted 28 August 2022 - 02:48 PM

And if you are in the market for a Truck Camper, definitely visit the Truck Camper Rally in Quartzite in February.  Info is on his website here:  https://www.eventbri...bdssbdestsearch

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users